RDS tickets etc

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

RDS tickets etc

Post by BR »

email from branch wrote:Important info for Season Ticket holders
Leinster v Ulster tickets

Tickets are available for this fixture which will be played at the RDS on Saturday 30th March, kick off 6.15pm. As a season ticket holder you will have priority booking and you can buy tickets online from 9am on Wednesday 30th January to 5pm on Friday 1st February. You can also buy over the counter and by telephone on Friday between 9am and 5pm subject to availability. Any remaining tickets will then be released on general sale. Tickets are priced at £44 for the Anglesea Stand (seated and covered) and £25 for North Stand (standing goal end).

Quarter final update

The date and time for the quarter final fixture has been confirmed as Saturday 6th April, kick off 6.30pm. The venue for this fixture has not yet been confirmed. As a current season ticket holder, you will receive priority booking to purchase quarter final ticket(s). Ulster Rugby can’t yet confirm how many tickets a season ticket holder can purchase. You will receive all correspondence via this method regarding all ticketing details.

Your web account

As a season ticket holder you have an Ulster Rugby web account, this is automatically set up when you purchase a season ticket. However, if you didn’t supply a valid email address at the time of booking or you have since changed your email address you will not be able to access your season ticket account and therefore you will not have access to priority booking periods. Ulster Rugby strongly advises that you log into your account in advance of any on-sale. Instructions can be found on the Ulster Rugby website under 'Season Tickets' - please click the 'Priority Booking Instructions' link. Please note, if you have created another account to buy tickets on a match by match basis, your season ticket will not be linked to this account.

Looking ahead

Ulster Rugby would like to invite season ticket holders seated in the grandstand to the first of a series of informative evenings in the premium lounge. This Season Ticket holder consultation night will take place on Thursday 7th February at 6.15pm for 6.30pm start. The evening is designed to give you a chance to view the redevelopment plans through a short presentation, discuss your options both in an open Q&A session and on a one to one basis with Ulster Rugby staff. If you have a current grandstand season ticket and would like to attend please email before Wednesday 6th February.

Love is in the air at Ravenhill

Make sure to listen out to the half time announcements during the Zebre fixture on Friday 15th February as you have automatically been entered into a Valentines completion. Ulster Rugby's partner Hastings Hotels, along with the Grand Opera House, are giving away tickets to all Ulster Rugby supporters and you could be the lucky winner of a romantic meal for 2 at one of Hastings Hotels’ restaurants or a pair of tickets to see The Ladykillers at The Grand Opera House. Good Luck!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
silliwilli
Novice

Re: RDS tickets etc

Post by silliwilli »

£44...jesus wept...
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
silliwilli wrote:£44...jesus wept...
At those prices, if he'd to take a family, he probably would. :lol:

Anyway, him and his Dad are Ulster fans and will be saving their money for the HEC. :thumleft:
Him and his Dad are omnipresent and have no need to either pay admission at RDS or save it for the HEC >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

ROG's a git! >EW
I'm not arguing -
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:ROG's a total git!
:thumleft: fixed
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

C'mon Baggie, the clock's ticking.
I'm not arguing -
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

About time they moved the Leinster Ulster game away from the AIRDEEESSSSS to the AVEEEEEVA
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:About time they moved the Leinster Ulster game away from the AIRDEEESSSSS to the AVEEEEEVA
I'm pretty sure it's spelt OARDEEESSSS
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Russ wrote:About time they moved the Leinster Ulster game away from the AIRDEEESSSSS to the AVEEEEEVA
Agreed. More away support than Munster would bring, and now a bigger match than Leinster v Munster.

Three of us in the North Stand - 57.50 euros through Ticketmaster
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.