1F at the URSC Tent for the Ospreys match tonight!

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

URSC Secretary
Initiate

1F at the URSC Tent for the Ospreys match tonight!

Post by URSC Secretary »

A record 1100 Ulster fans have joined the URSC this season – only £10 for Adults, £5 for juniors, with family membership £25.
Membership packs contain the latest edition of Stand Up along with the 2012/13 club badge, a car sticker, membership card and a URSC face tattoo.

Line Up in Dublin:

We are planning to hire a few buses to head down to Dublin on Easter Saturday, 30th March, for the Leinster Game. So if you are interested, call over and check it out. Departing Montgomery Road @ 1330, arriving RDS circa 1600. Match KO @ 1815
Coaches depart for Belfast @ 2100, arriving back in Belfast circa 2330.
Adult URSC Members: £20 Adult URSC Members: £20 All Juniors (U18): £10
All prices exclude match ticket. Tickets are available from UR. Tickets are priced at £44 for the Anglesea Stand (seated and covered) and £25 for North Stand (standing goal end).

Top Up (again!):

Thanks to all our members who nominated players and voted for the URSC Player of the Month for November and December. Our winner was Nick Williams, again! Well, he is our top try scorer and one man wrecking ball. Nick received his award at the 6 Nations Meet the Players evening earlier this week. URSC Player of the Month is sponsored by Crystal Clear Glass Engravers, 37a Lisburn Road, Belfast.

Stand Up 1:

At the Glasgow H Cup match members got to stand up with Paddy McAllister at the URSC information point. At each home game players not involved in the match come along to the URSC information point....and tonight from around 6.20 you can meet Ulster, Ireland and Lions legend Stevie Ferris!!!

Stand Up 2:

The new edition of URSC magazine Stand Up is available for collection at the URSC tent at tonight’s match. Interview with Darren “Latte” Cave, focus on Ulster’s Italian Job, review of Meet the Players events, supporters around the world and much more!

Dress Up:
Still got some Post New Year Sales money? Why not buy exclusive URSC polo shirts (£16.50) and T shirts (£14) from In Sport Newtownards. Also great discounts on Ulster gear for URSC members. Postage is £3.50....with none to pay if you collect in store. Contact In Sport direct.

Speak Up:

Want to know more about URSC? Just want to talk rugby? Want URSC to raise an issue with Ulster Rugby .... Come along for a chat at the URSC information point from gates opening to 15 mins before kick-off and for 15 minutes post-match.
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Re: 1F at the URSC Tent for the Ospreys match tonight!

Post by URSC Secretary »

Breaking (bad) news, I'm afaid Stevie can't make it tonight after all. Apologies to all concerned. Come along to the tent anyway and have your photo took with Captain Grumpy and get ToK's autograph instead.

Once again, apologies - circumstances beyond our control.
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

URSC Secretary wrote:Breaking (bad) news, I'm afaid Stevie can't make it tonight after all. Apologies to all concerned. Come along to the tent anyway and have your photo took with Captain Grumpy and get ToK's autograph instead.

He's feckin injured, isn't he? :evil:
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

Not sure if this is a typo:
Adult URSC Members: £20 Adult URSC Members: £20 All Juniors (U18): £10
But is there a price for non-members? (I know, I know...)
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:
URSC Secretary wrote:Breaking (bad) news, I'm afaid Stevie can't make it tonight after all. Apologies to all concerned. Come along to the tent anyway and have your photo took with Captain Grumpy and get ToK's autograph instead.

He's feckin injured, isn't he? :evil:
No I wasn't injured - just running late.

Apologies to anyone who turned up to be photographed with me - sorry I never made it to the tent for once! :duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:I think you'll find that you "didn't" make it to the tent. >EW

Och Grumps, I never vs I didn't. Discuss.
No need - had it covered by "for once" >EW

Honest! :lol:
I'm not arguing -
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:I think you'll find that you "didn't" make it to the tent. >EW

I seen that argument before, so I did. Boyo said " I never seen a chicken play the banjo before" I turned around, thoo a ful 360, til him and said "You never saw a chicken play the banjo before." "That's wot I sayed" he replied.

By the way, thons Stevie, Grumps & me who never made the tent on Friday, so we nevered. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

I seen that argument before, so I did. Boyo said " I never seen a chicken play the banjo before" I turned around, thoo a ful 360, til him and said "You never saw a chicken play the banjo before." "That's wot I sayed" he replied.

By the way, thons Stevie, Grumps & me who never made the tent on Friday, so we nevered. :shock:
That's right - I never made the tent either! >EW
I'm not arguing -
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Glad I didn't go now, why was he unavailable?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”