Thank you

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

GH1963
Novice

Post by GH1963 »

Interesting point that, I believe two of the people above, that have thanked those involved for this trip, are URSC committee members and yet they didn't go on the official trip instead opting for the UAFC one. Not very loyal.
Club 33.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong :roll: but surely there was no official URSC trip :? There was a Stena trip but that was organised by Stena not the URSC or UR.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Ah God boys please don't start the arguements again ..... we all had a brill day/night - does it matter who we went with as long as we were there and supported our club :roll: :roll: :roll:
Catch a grip please and enjot it for what it was - a brill time :lol:

I'm not drunk! I just have speech impediment... [vomits]
and a stomach virus... [falls off bar stool]
and an inner ear infection."
Brian Griffin
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Rooster wrote:No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong :roll: but surely there was no official URSC trip :? There was a Stena trip but that was organised by Stena not the URSC or UR.
Spot on as usual rooster. There was no official URSC trip just one organised by one of UR's offical partners - Stena.

GH1963 - it might seem to some that you deliberately distort the facts just to stir things up - I'm glad I don't see it that way, we've had enough posters like that in the past.

Sounds like I missed an excellent day out. :evil: MW reception on the west coast was crap but just good enough to allow me tofollow the game. The crowd were certainly in good voice. :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Goody - the voice of common sense yet again. We're all on the same team - stena +us worked together (we were happy to pick up a few Stena stragglers and get them to Stranraer)

There was no "official" URSC trip - the uafc one was at one stage the only one being organised which would explain why some URSC Committee people were on board. I'm sure that Fermain and the rest would not support our doing a uafc trip in competition with a URSC one - and I certainly wouldn't help organise one.
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Again I say a wonderful trip and thank you Gary & BHM .....
However, at this point I will sit back and let the 'men' sort it out as usual ..... and you think we weeeemen are fickle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian Griffin
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

pwrmoore wrote:
Rooster wrote: GH1963 - it might seem to some that you deliberately distort the facts just to stir things up - I'm glad I don't see it that way, we've had enough posters like that in the past.D
My last 2 cents on the subject - DB (I prob think) - away back to the URSC forum and :stir: :stir: :stir:

Brian Griffin
pressbox
Warrior

Post by pressbox »

TOK wrote
And well done, Pressbox, for the great write up on the fans. Imagine that announcer telling us all to sit doon!
You have lost me there.....i never mentioned the fans this morning...were their Ulster fans in Glasgow :oops:
Heres me WHAATT!
Novice

AMAZING

Post by Heres me WHAATT! »

Hello all jst made it out of bed and have even started eating solids again after satudays legendary trip! can I say a massive thanks to gary!! me and my mates had a ball! to everyone on bus 2! awsome!! Im glad to see no pics of my bottom! have made it on yet and I hope it stays that way! I think the whole crowd did Ulster proud! I have been to pretty much all home games over last few years but that was first away trip and was brilliant! :D :D :D
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

The photos haven't made it on yet ..... you mean the bum in the middle!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad you enjoyed - it was brill day organised by UAFC :wink: :wink: :wink:

Brian Griffin
Heres me WHAATT!
Novice

there is no need to give my identity away! the letters are still on my Brennan! I cant get them off! It was a fun explanation to my other half why I had red paint on my ass!!!!
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Bet she enjoyed the guessing butt ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's ok ..... 500 fans won't tell her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian Griffin
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

wot, this one???
:lol: :lol:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Red Hand Supporter
Warrior Assassin

Post by Red Hand Supporter »

:shock: cracker :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heres me WHAATT!
Novice

nice one I just had to look at that while my gf was looking over my shoulder I think she is so proud!!! it could have been worse I suppose if I had leant over any more it might have read ULSOTER!!!!! :oops: