Ulster V Cardiff

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rugbylass wrote:Oh yes, I hope they have the equivalent of Cardiff's 'Chippy Alley' (Caroline Street) over there.
Thought they had cleaned it up last year :? redeveloped and all that, took ages to clean the grease or the road though :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Freddie Benson wrote:filter fermain filter!!!

good job it's after the water shed

although I had to go and wash my eyes after reading munch's post :wink:
I am just repeating the sentiments of many students verbatim - myself included! :D

Although to be fair I've had a few surprisingly good days in Renshaws (as you older fogies call it!) :lol: where I wasn't sure whether it was day or night (Between 7 and 8pm when it was semi-light / semi-dark - tis confusing I tell youse!) or what day or night it was! Also 3 for a fiver was inspired thinking..... And to think people said medicine was all work! :roll: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :scratch: :study:
If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, but you'll be hard to beat!!!
http://nazwarner.bebo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rugbylass
Novice

Post by Rugbylass »

No, you're right Rooster, chippy alley did get a 'make over', even the rats now wear ties (lol). :o