I CALL ON ALL ULSTERMEN (2)....

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Tevez
Initiate

I CALL ON ALL ULSTERMEN (2)....

Post by Tevez »

....to ensure when he steps on the pitch at Ravenhill on Friday night Rory Best knows in no uncertain terms he has the undiminshed and unswerving support of 10,000 Ulstermen and (wee) Ulster weemen

....and that those watching on TV are in no doubt that ...."Without Best, the Lions won't Ror!" - indeed that #Without Best, the Lions won't Ror!is the new #MakeTwickenhamHome

...and when he has dealt with Warburton, Roberts, Cuthbert and Halfpenny on Friday

...then it is indeed our duty to get behind Rory and the rest of the team at the RDS where (if they turn up) he, and they, can deal with Kearney, BOD, Sexyton, Healy, Heaslip and O'Brien

...then it would be quite amusing if he was allowed to accept an invitation to play for the Barbarians where he could renew acquaintances with Dylan...and all Ulstermen and (wee) Ulster weemen could sit back and enjoy the sport....

I call upon all Ulstermen to share Rory's hurt - he'll not be alone on Friday!
If only everyone had Neil McMillan's dedication....
Samstew
Squire

Re: I CALL ON ALL ULSTERMEN (2)....

Post by Samstew »

Totally agree with the above.

I will add though that it will be interesting to see how many of the squad announced today, will actually be on the plane.
there are a tough round of matches coming up both in the Rabo and the Aviva so I wouldn't be surprised to see some new call ups to the squad at some stage before the Hong Kong game.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

ditto
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Tevez wrote:....to ensure when he steps on the pitch at Ravenhill on Friday night Rory Best knows in no uncertain terms he has the undiminshed and unswerving support of 10,000 Ulstermen and (wee) Ulster weemen

....and that those watching on TV are in no doubt that ...."Without Best, the Lions won't Ror!" - indeed that #Without Best, the Lions won't Ror!is the new #MakeTwickenhamHome

...and when he has dealt with Warburton, Roberts, Cuthbert and Halfpenny on Friday

...then it is indeed our duty to get behind Rory and the rest of the team at the RDS where (if they turn up) he, and they, can deal with Kearney, BOD, Sexyton, Healy, Heaslip and O'Brien

...then it would be quite amusing if he was allowed to accept an invitation to play for the Barbarians where he could renew acquaintances with Dylan...and all Ulstermen and (wee) Ulster weemen could sit back and enjoy the sport....

I call upon all Ulstermen to share Rory's hurt - he'll not be alone on Friday!
Absolutely spot on Tevez :salut:. Rory will hear us on Friday, I have no doubt about that :red:
AbzExile
Novice

Post by AbzExile »

As an exile I will not be able to add to the cacophony of sound which the rest of you guys will no doubt be raising on Friday night. Rest assured the rest of the punters in the pub I will be in will be asking what the noise is all about.
Good luck to the team and I rest assured that they will severely put it up to Cardiff on Friday night.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

100% behind this too
tommyblue
Novice

Post by tommyblue »

Good post. Mon Rory son
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

Do we have a song just for Rory?
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

We love you Rory, we do
We love you Rory, we do
We love you Rory, we do
Lions won't Ror without you!
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Thank you Tevez for saying exactly what I was thinking. I will definitely be cheering Rory every step of the way on Friday night.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Splendid Tevez I see no reason why the rest of the team would object to a slight change in song to - Stand Up for Rory Best etc

I suggest that as he approaches our first lineout we gulder as only Ulstermen gulder, loud and full throared.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Let's hope we're still cheering when the line out is over.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

browner wrote:Let's hope we're still cheering when the line out is over.
Beat me to it browner though with Johann back playing then expect lineouts to be fine.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Faithless feckers - stand up for Rory whether he fecking throws it straight crooked long or short, to us or to them and feck any begrudgingly barstewards.

Viva Rory, death to Hartley death to Gatland death to Hibbard and young Tom Youngs. May they all die with their legs up like unexploded Scotsmen.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Scholar
Initiate

Post by Scholar »

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (114.2 KiB) Viewed 1619 times