One F

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

OneMore
Warrior Chief

Re: One F

Post by OneMore »

Jackie Brown wrote:If we were relying on the official ulster website to keep us updated we'd be waiting a long long time for very little info.
Indeed. Like tomorrow night's selection. So far from ulsterrugby.com we have:

15. ?
14. ?
13. ?
12. ?
11. ?
10. ?
9. ?

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. Henry
8. ?

16. ?
17. ?
18. ?
19. ?
20. ?
21. ?
22. ?
23. ?

Could be a long night for Chad.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

OneMore wrote:
Maybe publishing information before it goes on ulsterrugby.com is actually no big deal to anyone who matters?
Now Yin, I'm not going to call you a clown on your first working day of 2014, instead I'll mention the McGlock affair and allow you to reconsider that line.

Pip pip, you've been helped.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Never mind; they have announced the Munster team -
Munster: Felix Jones; Andrew Conway, Casey Laulala, Ivan Dineen, Ronan O'Mahony; Ian Keatley, Cathal Sheridan; Dave Kilcoyne, Damien Varley, Stephen Archer; Donncha O'Callaghan, Paul O'Connell; Peter O'Mahony Capt., Tommy O'Donnell, James Coughlan. Replacements: Duncan Casey, John Ryan, BJ Botha, Dave Foley, CJ Stander, Duncan Williams, Johnny Holland, Johne Murphy. :lol:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

And Scarlets and Ospreys if anyones interested -

Ospreys: 15 Sam Davies, 14 Aisea Natoga, 13 Ben John, 12 Ashley Beck, 11 Jeff Hassler, 10 Dan Biggar, 9 Rhys Webb, 8 Joe Bearman, 7 Sam Lewis, 6 Justin Tipuric, 5 Ian Evans, 4 Alun Wyn Jones, 3 Aaron Jarvis, 2 Richard Hibbard, 1 Duncan Jones
Replacements: 16 Scott Baldwin, 17 Ryan Bevington, 18 Adam Jones, 19 James King, 20 Morgan Allen, 21 Tyler Ardron, 22 Tom Habberfield, 23 Richard Fussell

Scarlets: 15 Gareth Owen, 14 Kristian Phillips, 13 Nick Reynolds, 12 Scott Williams, 11 Frazier Climo, 10 Rhys Priestland, 9 Rhodri Williams, 8 Rob McCusker (c), 7 John Barclay, 6 Josh Turnbull, 5 George Earle, 4 Jake Ball, 3 Samson Lee, 2 Emyr Phillips, 1 Phil John
Replacements: 16 Kirby Myhill, 17 Rob Evans, 18 Jacobie Adriaanse, 19 Johan Snyman, 20 Aaron Shingler, 21 Gareth Davies, 22 Aled Thomas, 23 Jordan Williams.

Now there is another team playing tomorrow - no, don't know that one!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
OneMore wrote:
Maybe publishing information before it goes on ulsterrugby.com is actually no big deal to anyone who matters?
Now Yin, I'm not going to call you a clown on your first working day of 2014, instead I'll mention the McGlock affair and allow you to reconsider that line.

Pip pip, you've been helped.
Baggy, are you suggesting the culprits behind the McGlock mess were they who reported that he wasn't being kept? Or maybe was it more that it was dreadfully handled by those in charge?
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Maybe it was leaked by a disgruntled hanger on who didnt like the new regime. interesting it was leaked when logan was on holiday!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

nonplussed wrote:Maybe it was leaked by a disgruntled hanger on who didnt like the new regime. interesting it was leaked when logan was on holiday!
Of course non+'d but Yin doesn't worry about such things. Of coure these things are generally harmless however there are times when this is not the case as the McGlock affair adequately demonstrated.

Still not going to call yin a clown mind you, just innocent.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Behold ... Baggy the Merciful ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

Cornerfleg wrote:Behold ... Baggy the Merciful ...
Give me time.
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
nonplussed wrote:Maybe it was leaked by a disgruntled hanger on who didnt like the new regime. interesting it was leaked when logan was on holiday!
Of course non+'d but Yin doesn't worry about such things. Of coure these things are generally harmless however there are times when this is not the case as the McGlock affair adequately demonstrated.

Still not going to call yin a clown mind you, just innocent.
Right, let's get this straight. In the scenario where someone leaks information to the press, and the press publish it, we're saying that the press were the guilty party here, not the one who leaked the information?

Seems to me a bizarre way of seeing things. But hey ho, we're all different I suppose.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

i'm blaming the leaker 100%, the press however joined in the charade with that woeful press conferecne
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

It could be worse - we could be Welsh!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

the man speaketh the truth!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:It could be worse - we could be Welsh!
If he was welsh, we'd have no option but to burn him..........
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

OneMore wrote:Right, let's get this straight. In the scenario where someone leaks information to the press, and the press publish it, we're saying that the press were the guilty party here, not the one who leaked the information?

Seems to me a bizarre way of seeing things. But hey ho, we're all different I suppose.
What about a scenario where ALL the press are given a story with an agreement that they can ALL use it on or after a certain date, but one journo jumps the gun?

Is the journo at fault, or the regime that trusted them all?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right