HEC 1/4 Final Ulster Rugby V Saracens

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: HEC 1/4 Final Ulster Rugby V Saracens

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ericsarrie wrote:It's like Groundhog Day. Flat track bully tag was dealt with on another thread, Baggy. Keep up. Doesn't everyone lose to good teams? Weren't you a good team last year then?

More to the point is that we tend to lose against teams who physically overpower us, particularly the French. Last 3 HCs Clermont, Toulon, Toulouse have all seen us off. That is why we beefed up by bringing in Johnson and B Vunipola. Still not quite there yet, but we ARE getting there season by season. The Irish provinces themselves took quite a time to build momentum in HC tournament and look where you are now! Rome wasn't built in a day.
Now hear this SorryEric, you are new here but you should have realised by now I don't work to other people's agenda.

I post what I like when I like it's just tough crap for those who would like it otherwise. The mods can change that, you nor any other arsefoon can't.
Now assuming we are clear on that, actually no we weren't a good team when we met you last year. It came too soon for us after a horrendous injury crisis whichever one stage had us 22 short in a pretty thin squad. Too many guys were just back with very little Rugby and as a club we got that whole day wrong by treating it like a family outing.

We will be a different animal in April and your largely unsupported Club will have never experienced an atmosphere like it.

I understand Sarries like to play in total silence, broken only by the tanoy playing piped supermarket music or a crap stolen version of our song. Not going to happen.

Don't mistakenly think I am dismissing you team out of hand, I know that like a good shag or a Churchill speech, it will be long, it will be hard, and there will be no
withdrawal but make no mistake. On our own patch we will prevail.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Eric. You must be a bit concerned about the 2 defeats to Toulouse, and Sarries failure to pick up a single BP in either of those games. First rule of the HEC: win your home games. Second rule: get something from your away games.

Toulouse may still be a decent side but they are no longer a powerhouse in Europe.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Ericsarrie
Novice

Post by Ericsarrie »

Baggy, we play a whole variety of crap songs over the tannoy. Is there such a thing as a bad shag?

Merv-Toulose away, the home side played as well as anyone I've seen this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they won it this year. Only sheer cussedness kept it down to a 10 point margin.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Ericsarrie wrote:Baggy, we play a whole variety of crap songs over the tannoy. Is there such a thing as a bad shag?

Merv-Toulose away, the home side played as well as anyone I've seen this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they won it this year. Only sheer cussedness kept it down to a 10 point margin.
Just to be clear. You don't watch non PRL or Sorries games right?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Ericsarrie
Novice

Post by Ericsarrie »

I'll watch virtually any rugby I can access barring the basketball carnival from the Super 15 or whatever it's called now.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ericsarrie wrote:Baggy, we play a whole variety of crap songs over the tannoy. Is there such a thing as a bad shag?

Yes SorryEric,there most certainly is. Doubtless you may well just be grateful for any old bunk up but some of us "expert" won't just settle for any old common or garden ride.

For example, I once rode a woman from Coleraine, granted it was better than walking, but even so. Capiche?
BenHur.jpg
BenHur.jpg (54.07 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
Anyway, tell me this SorryEric, you avoided discussing your rather poor performance to date in this your last every HC season :roll: - until its all sorted out - in any detail.

Connacht were the better team in round 1, but of course you squeaked it with Farrell's boot, Zebre isn't worth discussing and then Toulouse, out fought you twice.

The unmistakable conclusion is that you aren't really very good and that low skill league you play in, which many of your denizens believe to be the greatest league in the world, ill-prepares you for a higher level of rugby.

Were it not for the fact that I will be sunning my substantial crozier in Spain that weekend I'd have already booked my Dublin hotel for the semi-final. (this will set off nervous stomachs amongst my weaker brained fellow Ulstermen but they need to man up, some clown will talk about this being posted on the Sarries dressing room wall)
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Yes SorryEric,there most certainly is. Doubtless you may well just be grateful for any old bunk up but some of us "expert" won't just settle for any old common or garden ride.

For example, I once rode a woman from Coleraine, granted it was better than walking, but even so. Capiche?
BenHur.jpg
Anyway, tell me this SorryEric, you avoided discussing your rather poor performance to date in this your last every HC season :roll: - until its all sorted out - in any detail.

Connacht were the better team in round 1, but of course you squeaked it with Farrell's boot, Zebre isn't worth discussing and then Toulouse, out fought you twice.

The unmistakable conclusion is that you aren't really very good and that low skill league you play in, which many of your denizens believe to be the greatest league in the world, ill-prepares you for a higher level of rugby.

Were it not for the fact that I will be sunny my substantial crozier in Spain that weekend I'd have already booked my Dublin hotel for the semi-final. (this will set off nervous stomachs amongst my weaker brained fellow Ulstermen but they need to man up, some clown will talk about this being posted on the Sarries dressing room wall)
Ive already booked flight and hotel Baggy

Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

Saturday 25th January 2014

Indo

G'wan Tony...............

Idiotic 'Ash splash' ruins Sarries' fine work............
Ashton's splash is every bit as ugly and idiotic as the fool performing it.
Full article on Ash............
http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/i ... 48992.html
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Ward needs to get a grip.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

browner wrote:Ward needs to get a grip.
He currently has a grip of adh the splashes vajayjay and is not for letting go.

In the words of a Munterfan Gwan Tony!

Ericsarrie
Novice

Post by Ericsarrie »

The only thing pinned on the Saracens wall, Baggy, will be your 'substantial crozier' after we have flayed you and your fellow Ulster men alive in early April. :lol:
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Ericsarrie wrote:I'll watch virtually any rugby I can access barring the basketball carnival from the Super 15 or whatever it's called now.
I agree but the basketball doesn't stop them being pretty much top dogs in the international game.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

Ericsarrie wrote:The only thing pinned on the Saracens wall, Baggy, will be your 'substantial crozier' after we have flayed you and your fellow Ulster men alive in early April. :lol:

God save the Queen Empress and the jolly old empire eh cheps what, what!

I say play up you Sarries!
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

GLENN CORNICK wrote:
Ericsarrie wrote:The only thing pinned on the Saracens wall, Baggy, will be your 'substantial crozier' after we have flayed you and your fellow Ulster men alive in early April. :lol:

God save the Queen Empress and the jolly old empire eh cheps what, what!

I say play up you Sarries!
I find that offence to claim the Sorries are English. Even the English despise them. They are the club equivalent of Calum Clarke

mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

Confirmed, Saturday evening 6.30pm kick-off for the QF.