What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Thelaw
Steward

Re: Quarter final

Post by Thelaw »

Lets see who to believe - Mr Semtex with his great history of trolling or 1F

Stephen Ferris ‏@StephenFerris6 21h
4/5th April in Belfast. Friday night @RealCFrampton in World Title Eliminator. Saturday night @UlsterRugby vs Saracens in Heineken Cup
Expand

I'm sticking with Fez :D
Dura lex sed lex
daveysemtex
Novice

Post by daveysemtex »

BR wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Who is Willie Frazer fighting ... that would be worth going to see?
<br sab="862"><br sab="863">Vitali Klitschko - for the undisputed street protest crown.
you don't wanna mess with those Ukrainians, they've Jedi in their ranks

http://elitedaily.com/news/politics/light-sabers/

(I did debate whether this was appropriate content. Although in somewhat satirical fashion, I think it transmits the acute realisation that the world we live in is a very unstable and violent one)
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I'm sticking with Willie Frazer ...

Willie Frazer @WillieProtest1690 - Yer man Semtex is full of Crozier and his cup cakes are too dry @rentacrowd
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Hoping GCHQ are onto Daveysemtex's game and stop him before he causes real damage in Dublin. They haven't got over the last time yet. Didn't even plaster over the bullet holes

sent from my crozier
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

What's the procedure these days - get the train to Connolly street, get a cup of coffee have a slash and then tell Dublin they've 15 minutes to get out?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
daveysemtex
Novice

Post by daveysemtex »

Cornerfleg wrote:What's the procedure these days - get the train to Connolly street, get a cup of coffee have a slash and then tell Dublin they've 15 minutes to get out?

Is bewleys still going on grafton street? one of the best black puddings I've tasted.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Is bewleys still going on grafton street? one of the best black puddings I've tasted.[/quote]

Joeli Vityakai must run it close
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

daveysemtex wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:What's the procedure these days - get the train to Connolly street, get a cup of coffee have a slash and then tell Dublin they've 15 minutes to get out?

Is bewleys still going on grafton street? one of the best black puddings I've tasted.
It is yes. But I doubt it still does black pudding. Grafton street is south of the river. Only north dubbers eat thon tom kite

sent from my crozier
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

Black Pudding!! What true Ulsterman would eat that tom kite. Only an English imposter would post such tripe :terror:
Dura lex sed lex
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Thelaw wrote:Black Pudding!! What true Ulsterman would eat that tom kite. Only an English imposter would post such tripe :terror:
What's English about Clonakilty?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ColinM wrote:
Thelaw wrote:Black Pudding!! What true Ulsterman would eat that tom kite. Only an English imposter would post such tripe :terror:
What's English about Clonakilty?
What the feck has Clonakilty got to do with Ulster, feckin Turnip town that is >TT
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

There several varieties of black pudding and several regional variations (Clonakilty, Scottish, Lancs, ...). There are several local producers of what I would class as Ulster black pudding, and a most excellent product it is too.

Was scraping around the fridge for lunch last week and came up with a black pudding and pickle quesadilla. Surprisingly good.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk