Ref beaten with his white stick again..!!

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

OSPREYCELT
Novice

Post by OSPREYCELT »

Wow. Thats amazing !! The Tri Colour first. I thought the first i went to Ravers that Croatia was playing due to the chequred red and white jobbers.!! Its good tho The Liberty stadium has zero tolerance to anything remotely interesting and a break from the norm.
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

I suppose Scarlettni will be reappearing soon.
Romeo47 Alpha 52
moondance
Warrior Assassin

Post by moondance »

The whole issue of "flegs" is always an emotive and controversial one on this site or any other.

Just one worrying thought -

If we fly only the yellow 9 county Ulster provincial flag - can you imagine the kit the boys would have to play in? bright yellow trimmed in red? :cry:
We'd look like Watford!
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Re: Ref beaten with his white stick again..!!

Post by ballpark »

OSPREYCELT wrote:
ballpark wrote:That has got to be the biggest pile of drivel I have ever read. Its rugby not football. Stop moaning about players getting injured or take up netball. you big girl
So depressed fractures of the cheek bone which impact on the vision of a person's eye is moaning aka girl's games. Really Celt grow up, do you have any sense of where reality and physical long term injury meet, where a players long term future is muddied by a a callous blow to the head.? Get a life fellow if you think netball and rugby are one and rhe same in physical terms I suggest you see a medical person quick, yor obviously disturbed.

Frankly there seems to be a mentality amongst Welsh teams which confuses the physical element of rugby with the ability to inflict harm aka GBH. I's that sorta vision which makes me seriously worry if we are not in the rollerball era of rugby ninhilism.
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

Scarlet fever has broken out big time: Ulster fans are not acting in good grace :shock:
sgsmorgan wrote:Like a number of you, I guess I am just sad and disgusted by the lack of good grace shown by sadly more Ulster fans than we let on.
Try and see the bigger picture mate, I have and it's a constant barrage of complaint from Welsh fans. The Scarlets are just the latest in a long line who simply cannot accept not winning and blame it on the ref, the oppo not falling to their knees in front of your team, the ref again and then some...oh and by the way the opposition did try and play some rugby but it's all lost in the haze of recrimination against anything and anybody who you feel cheated you out of your self appointed right to win at a rugby match.

Now before you slag off Ulster fans for lack of good grace, take a read at the majority of the posts on this forum by Scarlet fans and on the Scrum V messageboard and then come back and talk about good grace because that's where I'm coming, it's been one long bellyache by Welsh fans this year, they simply cannot accept defeat.
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

OSPRECELT - Ireland (north & south) is the ultimate example of a place where people look to be offended or are intolerant of others views. I come from DERRY - but you might call it LONDONDERRY - thats okay with me, in fact I'd defend your right to call it that.

Some of our friends on this site like the yellow Ulster flag, Ulster Chick doesnt. Some like the Northern Ireland flag others dont. But what is generally seen on this site and within the vast majority of those in or around Ulster Rugby is that they come here to support our team and all that that brings with it. If my neighbour in the Prom wants to wave a Northern Ireland flag while he is shouting Stand Up For The Ulstermen - I'd help him/her wave the bloody thing. Not be offended by it. All we want is that we win the Celtic League - stick it up Leinster and Munster (great win yesterday by the way) and have a fairer crack at the Heiny next year.

As for the standard of refs in the CL. This speaks for itself. As for your views on what some of us might think about the manner in which some of the Welsh teams are conducting themselves - these are our views - not meant to offend just be expressed under the belief that the readers are adult enough to accept them as harmless thoughts.
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

That would be

OSPREYCELT

then I guess. Woops :oops: :oops:
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

Very much agree with all of that RHH, the loss of Best was a blow and then Ferris' ball carrying ability. In saying that the O's game should suit McMillen and his ferreting abilities on the ground.
U1stER1999
Novice

Post by U1stER1999 »

Red Hand Hero wrote: also Decland Kidney claiming "oooh we've beaten XYZ and Leimnster who'll be Celtic League champions" (or somethin g to that effect, went into a blind rage at this point).

C'Mon Ulster!

Well he CANT say he beat Ulster this season, cos he didnt, even with his best team! :D :D :D
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

What Declan Kidney said was that they had beaten Leinster "who are doing well in the Celtic League". I think that is an accurate statement of fact.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

He must have conveniently forgotten about Ulster rocky :lol: :lol: :red: :red: :red:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
OSPREYCELT
Novice

Post by OSPREYCELT »

ballpark wrote:Scarlet fever has broken out big time: Ulster fans are not acting in good grace :shock:
sgsmorgan wrote:Like a number of you, I guess I am just sad and disgusted by the lack of good grace shown by sadly more Ulster fans than we let on.
Try and see the bigger picture mate, I have and it's a constant barrage of complaint from Welsh fans. The Scarlets are just the latest in a long line who simply cannot accept not winning and blame it on the ref, the oppo not falling to their knees in front of your team, the ref again and then some...oh and by the way the opposition did try and play some rugby but it's all lost in the haze of recrimination against anything and anybody who you feel cheated you out of your self appointed right to win at a rugby match.

Now before you slag off Ulster fans for lack of good grace, take a read at the majority of the posts on this forum by Scarlet fans and on the Scrum V messageboard and then come back and talk about good grace because that's where I'm coming, it's been one long bellyache by Welsh fans this year, they simply cannot accept defeat.
There seems to be only one person (again)who seems to believe that anything against Ulster is either Welsh aggression, poor refs or onlu Ulster can have partial passionate fans. Do you trawl round all the opposing teams websites before and after a match to pick up any negative comments. I thought the Scarlet were hard done by in that match and Iam sure that in other matches that Ulster were hard done by. People saying that Harrison is really a stable kind of guy and only gets Welsh players winding him up is a joke. Take a look at his history. He seems to be in your blinkered league and should be brought to bare or man enough to gob off on the pitch. Perhaps thats why the Welsh teams to be picking up more cards.
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

no I don't trawl round other websites Celt i actually go on them and try and debate rugby, however when you have to wade through interminable bile about Scottish referees causing their teams to lose and endless paragraphs on Harrison being a racist thug who beats up opposition coaches then it's hard not to notice a rather depressing trend from a Nation who take defeat very, very badly.

Harrison is an expert in the Australian art of sledging of that there is no doubt and yes i have looked at his history, have you?? Can you tell me precisely what aspect of it you refer to? I can at least back up my comments with facts can you Celt??
OSPREYCELT
Novice

Post by OSPREYCELT »

"sledging" Did he arrive here with a clear history. I think not !!!! The guy is a good player but also a complete K**b. 2 game in a row now he's done something. He's either deranged or only starts on retired players with there backs to him. Dont bother slagging of Llanelli fans to me because iam fully aware of what they are like. You seem to spend alot of time researching games and seem to think that any injury to Ulster player must be illegal if its against a Welsh team. I dont need to research rugby because i watch it the first time round
bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

OC

Harrison has history and it is because of that players try to wind him up

I don't believe I've seen him throw a punch this year but he has grapped a few guys and when confronted doesn't step backwards considering the stick he has taken I think he has to be admired for his restraint
2B or not 2B that is the question ?