BBQ Photos

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

BBQ Photos

Post by Rooster »

Some BBQ photos HERE if anyone has any more I can add them in :D untill fermain gets his backside in gear :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pressbox
Warrior

Post by pressbox »

Good job rooster

There has to be a caption competition for Cockatrice and Cables
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Never mind a caption competition for that one this was sent to me this afternoon :shock: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

"For those of you who were unable to attend this year's BBQ, or actually decided against going, you have no idea what a lucky escape you had"

if Justin did indeed sing those words :lol:

Personally, I am extremely disappointed with the picture, though presented as a tongue in cheek one, it is unbalanced to say the least and the person that doctored it has presented a photo that has a distinct slant against anyone who was prepared to attend and enter into the good time had by all. I hope others will not be put off attending next years event for fear of other players singing!
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Oh My God ...... what was I doing to poor Bestie in that first photo .... it looks like I've become his official stalker :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm not drunk! I just have speech impediment... [vomits]
and a stomach virus... [falls off bar stool]
and an inner ear infection."
Brian Griffin