Next year's Squad looks alright . . .

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Next year's Squad looks alright . . .

Post by Russ »

It's okay Fleg, DickieDigital will be on hand first to photograph it, then to log in here and explain how awesome Clarke was
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

Players did not have a problem with the coach , as coaches go he was a sociable person , just he never knew the players names and the days off training while he had hangovers were not the best of impressions for a manager or peer.

I now see Les Kiss as now more of a rugby coach au pair, more DOR (director of rugrats)
Last edited by TheSnapper on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Available for weddings May to August only
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

TheSnapper wrote:Players did not have a problem with the coach , as coaches go he was a sociable person , just he never knew the players names and the days off training while he had hangovers were not the best of impressions for a manager or peer.

I now see Les Kiss as now more of a rugby coach au pair than DOR (director of rugrats)
Richard, now, we know you are a man closely linked to the squad (photgraphing from a long lens) but what guff

He took (some of) the lads swimming with him in his days off down the pub, whilst the vast majority thought he was a chube
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

nonplussed wrote:
TheSnapper wrote:
nonplussed wrote:I remain Plussed. Cowboy gone, Clarke has his wings clipped, Joe having more input. and our new saffa signings coming soon... many reasons to be cheerful
I generally find that people who have negative comments about Clarke, are people who listen to others and form their opinions around that.

Because Clarke has high standards and test peoples ability to meet them, is only seen as negative by those that are inept and rebuke accountability.

Clarke is probably the best and most valuable coaching signing Ulster has made to take Ulster forward .

NonP, is a desire to be the best or to have ambition wrong or are you one of those that feel threatened by your ineptness

Thanks for the input SnappySnaps, its always good to have another point of view. as for feeling threatened by my own ineptness, thankfully I'm not, I have developed great skill in not being found out.

For what it's worth, it's ineptitude.

So in fact, the two of you have proven your own ineptitude by your lazy, fly-by-night usage of the fictionalised word "ineptness."

I'm telling Clarke about this! >rtfm
It's the hope that kills you.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

:lol:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
nonplussed wrote:
TheSnapper wrote:
nonplussed wrote:I remain Plussed. Cowboy gone, Clarke has his wings clipped, Joe having more input. and our new saffa signings coming soon... many reasons to be cheerful
I generally find that people who have negative comments about Clarke, are people who listen to others and form their opinions around that.

Because Clarke has high standards and test peoples ability to meet them, is only seen as negative by those that are inept and rebuke accountability.

Clarke is probably the best and most valuable coaching signing Ulster has made to take Ulster forward .

NonP, is a desire to be the best or to have ambition wrong or are you one of those that feel threatened by your ineptness

Thanks for the input SnappySnaps, its always good to have another point of view. as for feeling threatened by my own ineptness, thankfully I'm not, I have developed great skill in not being found out.

So in fact, the two of you have proven your own ineptitude by your lazy, fly-by-night usage of the fictionalised word "ineptness."

He already knows being omniscient and all ! (i used that big word correctly, didn't I?) :cowboy:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Allen is also omnipresent ... so he knew you were using the right word BEFORE you did ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Joe Schmidt wears AC pyjamas ... fact!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

PJ has spent the day laughing in the face of kids and big Neil McComb spinning 45m passes

We all like a good Les Kiss
cardoc
Novice

Post by cardoc »

[quote="Setanta"]Never mind the waffle; is Wilson away?

This question still remains to be answered >flog

SUfLK
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

cardoc wrote:
Setanta wrote:Never mind the waffle; is Wilson away?

This question still remains to be answered >flog

SUfLK
If Wilson was offski, we would know. So in the absence of any evidence to the contrary it is safe to assume he's still on the staff.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

What a splendid thread.

Just thought I should say something ................................. I'm going to contact several barstewards who told me that they knew players who thought Anscombe was a dick. >threaten

I'm opening several cans of woopass, stand clear, I feckin' hate being lied to.

Once I've done that I think I will march to the Ardoyne Shaps to protest about the DUP, UUP, TUV joining with representatives of the UVF & UDA who claim they want peaceful protest but as we all know will be busy coordinating violent attacks on the police & any other biy who stands in their way, firemen, ambulance etc.

Feck'em all, politicians are dross, about the same level as kiddiefiddlers. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Baggy you and I have agreed on many things and disagreed on some. However, seldom have we ever been on the same hymn sheet more than on your post above.

Spot on
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
nonplussed wrote:
TheSnapper wrote:

Squealer....
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:What a splendid thread.

Just thought I should say something ................................. I'm going to contact several barstewards who told me that they knew players who thought Anscombe was a dick. >threaten

I'm opening several cans of woopass, stand clear, I feckin' hate being lied to.
What, where, what, why, who........ :scratch: :scratch: What are you on about?