Les Kiss - Director of Rugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Les Kiss - Director of Rugby

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:That was the week before the QF and they only humped us in the first half.
Seems to me he was trying to get sacked from at least that point if not earlier.

Maybe from the moment he got the extension

We all like a good Les Kiss
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

When did he start picking McKinney on te bench and then saying Paddy's wrecked as we have no cover for out half?

That Cardiff match weas an absolute disgrace as was the Scarlets debacle ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

April and May were disgraceful with the Connacht game a possible exception, but Connacht only put up token resistance so the score flattered.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Cornerfleg wrote:Am I allowed to say ... Big Fight ... Big Fight ... when it's my Big Fight ... or is that someone elses job ... ?
Ha!
Just be aware fleg key board warriors do not intimidate me in the slightest.
Cut out the insults amd we will be fine.
Now I do really have to go.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

bazzaj wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Am I allowed to say ... Big Fight ... Big Fight ... when it's my Big Fight ... or is that someone elses job ... ?
Ha!
Just be aware fleg key board warriors do not intimidate me in the slightest.
Cut out the insults amd we will be fine.
Now I do really have to go.

I'm flattered to be described as a warrior at anything ... I'll cut out the insults so long as you stop assuming what I think, what I know, or start a stupid pissing contest by misquoting me or trying and failing to elevate your views over others who do not see what you're getting at.

Remember who hurled the first stone here - and then get back to me about who the wannabe keyboard warrior is who suddenly tries to take the moral high ground, champion reasoned debate as their raison d’etre ... it’s easy to see through.

It may help if you deliver you ideas with a "maybe" or "in my view" - so that if ... heaven forbid you're wrong you don’t have to resort to parades commission style throwing toys out of the pram when people reply to you with answers that you don't like therefore you feel vindicated in dismissing them and their writers off hand, it comes across as exceptionally arrogant, and as of yet I’m not sure you have that much to be arrogant about.

Now you obviously have something better to do ...

Laters.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

DH needed to go.
MA needed to go.
Kiss is a great interim option.
Our squad will be stronger next season.
The next head coach will be a world class one from the SH.
SUFTUM!
Simples.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Man alive ... I really want to agree with you Rocky, but I'm shyt scared of what Bazzaj will accuse me of ...
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Man up Fleg ye big yella ballix. :roll:

100% Rocky.... :thumleft:
Big Nose
Novice

Post by Big Nose »

Mistaken identity?? Les Kiss and make up... >dance

http://uafc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1 ... 95#p457295
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:I have been convinced that after the HEC QF defeat, he decided to get himself sacked and walk away with a year's pay. I said it at the time and still stand by it.
Not only that Snipe but that is absolutely my firm belief as well & furthermore, as a going away present - to Leinster he served up the Cave off, Chad off & leave a bate out Robbie on and have poor wee Sugar & Payne to lose the farm. Betrayal is not a word I've used about it before but that is my belief on the matter & so, given my role as agenda setter & opinion former for the entire forum :lol: :lol: :lol: , since I am always right, in agreeing with me so are you. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

G'wan weesuns :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

OK ... Rocky that's 100% what I believe ... <crouches behind Snipe and keeps very quiet, he can cop the first round at least>
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Stuff that for a game of soldiers, you're on your own........ >bud
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Snipe ... Baggy just called you, Fleg there (then changed it very quickly ... fiendish) ... at last something we can disagree about ...

If I call Baggy an arsefoon for that typo will it all go away, and bazzaj will realise the error of his ways????
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Hope not. I'm enjoying this.
On a lighter note and dicing with the possibility of setting Baggy off on an anti Tory tirade. I see Coulson got 18 months.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

How do you know he didn't hack MA's account and it was he who stopped Pat Lam from being in teh swimming team? Not laughing now are you ... and quit moving about will you ... jizz may be a bad shot and get lucky!