Play Off Ticketing and Kick off Info

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Play Off Ticketing and Kick off Info

Post by Neill_M »

In the event that Ulster qualifies for a home Play-off, the game will be played at Kingspan Stadium on the weekend of 22nd-23rd May. Current and new season ticket holders will receive priority booking for this fixture on a first come, first served basis as it is not included in a 2014/15 or 2015/16 Season Ticket. Ulster Rugby has contractual commitments to supply the opposition with 25% of each area of the stadium, categorised by price. Following that all remaining tickets will be placed on general sale via Ticketmaster.

In the event that Ulster face an away Play-off, the team will travel to play either Glasgow, Munster or Ospreys on the weekend of 22nd-23rd May. Ulster will take their full 25% allocation for the fixture and these tickets will be made available through a priority booking period to Season Ticket Holders and Stand Up Members on a first come, first served basis prior to general sale via Ticketmaster.

The PRO12 Play-offs are scheduled for the following kick-off times:

Friday 22nd May - 7.45pm
Saturday 23rd May - 2.30pm

Home Play-off Priority Booking Schedule:

Priority booking 1: 2014/15 Season Ticket holders: ONLINE ONLY, 8pm Saturday 16th May – 3pm, Monday 18th May.

Priority booking 2: 2015/16 Season Ticket holders (must purchase season ticket before 12 noon on Friday 15th May to qualify): ONLINE ONLY, 12 noon Sunday 17th May – 3pm, Monday 18th May.

General sale (subject to availability): 4pm, Monday 18th May.

Season Ticket holders will receive full ticketing information and purchase links following the Glasgow v Ulster fixture on the evening of Saturday 16th May.

Travel and full ticket information will follow should an away Play-off be secured, with full details being posted on the Ulster Rugby website.

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/News/LatestN ... ation.aspx
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Re: Play Off Ticketing and Kick off Info

Post by 10 or 15 only »

I think it's most likely to be Swansea or Limerick we are going to.
Friday night in Wales is going to be very difficult to get to for the working man/woman.
Flights to Birmingham, Heathrow and Bristol with train connections are long and expensive.
We thought if in Wales going to Rosslare for 9am ferry on Friday . B&B overnight Thursday.
Anyone any suggestions?
Limerick is so much better. And of course Kingspan is a breeze.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

From twitter:

If Munster secure home advantage their SF will be on Sat.

Ospreys will play on the Sat if they have home advantage unless Munster are also in the top 2, then Ospreys are on the Fri. Glasgow or Ulster will host on a Fri night. Teams submitted their preferences, Sky made the decision.
EastTerraceUR
Novice

Post by EastTerraceUR »

If Ospreys are beating Connacht, are we better to just lose to glasgow so we are playing in Limerick? (providing munster go top with 5 points which i think they will)
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bloody stupid if Ospreys run in a 4th try in the 80 minute at the Sportsground!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
trewbear
Novice

Post by trewbear »

Could we not just put a reserve team out in Glasgow to lose heavily. This gives Glasgow top spot and we will be 4th. Take the full team back to Glasgow for the semi and bob's Yer uncle.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

trewbear wrote:Could we not just put a reserve team out in Glasgow to lose heavily. This gives Glasgow top spot and we will be 4th. Take the full team back to Glasgow for the semi and bob's Yer uncle.
Some merit to thon

Allow Weegies to play their top team

Kick the feck out of them

Play our top team the week after against their injured and reserves

Still lose as we're tom kite
TheElephantMan
Steward

Post by TheElephantMan »

Still say put a full strenght team out to Glasgow,but saying that i do like going to thomond on a big yellow bus. :D
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

trewbear wrote:Could we not just put a reserve team out in Glasgow to lose heavily. This gives Glasgow top spot and we will be 4th. Take the full team back to Glasgow for the semi and bob's Yer uncle.
That would be my ideal scenario.

Lull them into the proverbial false sense ...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

The big question though is what actually is our full strength team this week and also should we play anyone who has a bit of an injury ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I think if we were to throw the game by upwards of 30 or 40 points, we would face disciplinary action.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I really don't want that West English shower finishing top of the regular season table. I'd be happier going to Scotstoun or Limerick.

I really do need to address my bad hearted attitude towards the Welsh. :banghead:
kUD
Novice

Post by kUD »

What are next year's SupaDoupa seedings based on? Regular season or post playoff position?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

kUD wrote:What are next year's SupaDoupa seedings based on? Regular season or post playoff position?
Nobody knows
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Russ wrote:
kUD wrote:What are next year's SupaDoupa seedings based on? Regular season or post playoff position?
Nobody knows
Post-playoff position.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.