Well done Glasgow

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Well done Glasgow

Post by againstthehead »

Outstanding performance by Glasgow. Okay, Munster were a bit of a shadow but credit where it is due. Lovely enterprising and fluent rugby in a final is not always something you see in the modern game but Glasgow came with their off-loading game and blew Munster off the park. A bit of a wobble either side of half-time handed momentum to Munster and a Munster side of old would probably have come back from the dead. Has to be good for Scottish rugby which has been pretty brutal for a long time. Hats off to Townsend.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Well done Glasgow

Post by Cockatrice »

Well done the best side in the league won...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Didn't watch much of it but I think the result was justified.

Shame for POC in his last game for Munster but hats off to Glasgow.
ayepod
Initiate

Post by ayepod »

Well deserved - the better team (league and playoffs) won. Top seed for Europe to boot will come in handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WeegWarriors
Novice

Post by WeegWarriors »

Hats of to Niko for having the last laugh not only last week but this week too!

Niko! Niko! Niko! Don't worry i'm sure you'll win silverwear and be a big club like Glasgow sometime.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Fair play to the Weegies fans that travelled. Turned up in considerable numbers and respected the kicks and the opposition. >appl
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

WeegWarriors wrote:Hats of to Niko for having the last laugh not only last week but this week too!

Niko! Niko! Niko! Don't worry i'm sure you'll win silverwear and be a big club like Glasgow sometime.
Whats silverwear?
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

breakdown wrote:
WeegWarriors wrote:Hats of to Niko for having the last laugh not only last week but this week too!

Whats silverwear?
I hate that feckin word ...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Oh dear
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Munster without Murray PoM and ToD had nothing between the front 5 and the wings in both attack and defence .

No body to secure ball and cover and assist the midfield effectively.

Sad to say PoC is a shadow of the player he was playing minimal rugby 70% of the time .

As somebody has said its a good result for Scottish Rugby and if it increases attendances everyone's a winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Oh dear!
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Weegies deserved winners. Well done. Plenty travelled, fair play. Raucous fun. Must say I'm glad Munster still haven't won at Ravers for a few years now. Them winning a trophy at our place would be too much to stomach.
Shockingly brutal performance from them. Backs absolutely bereft. Zebo and Earls nailed on for RWC? :scratch: :lol: :red: :red: :red:
Exterminate all rational thought
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

againstthehead wrote:Outstanding performance by Glasgow. Okay, Munster were a bit of a shadow but credit where it is due. Lovely enterprising and fluent rugby in a final is not always something you see in the modern game but Glasgow came with their off-loading game and blew Munster off the park. A bit of a wobble either side of half-time handed momentum to Munster and a Munster side of old would probably have come back from the dead. Has to be good for Scottish rugby which has been pretty brutal for a long time. Hats off to Townsend.
+1
Magnificent performance for most of the season. A very good squad with a tremendous coaching team.
A reluctant congratulations simply because of Matawalu's shameful antic's.