Moderator: Moderators

jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Re: Tom Court

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:I'm just shocked that Kilcoyne has caps to his name.

A bit part prap in the pro12 at best
Are Munster fans gurning about how badly he has been treated?

No, we've got more class than you whingers, G'wan Munster. :cheers:
I have a fearsome vision of you sitting in your Munster top sweltering in the heat of Johnny Diego land with a copy Eric Cairns guide to buying property in Spain whilst tapping out your thoughts to all your new comrades on Munster Fans. :lol:

For the avoidance of doubt there is much whinging about "Killer" from time to time. There was much whinging about Zebo initially not be called out. They were apoplectic about Tom Court getting a Lions cap.

Your new chums can whinge like liginds - just like others.

I do apologise for making a particular point about Tom Court on a thread about Tom Court. :lol:
Don't apologise Mister, it's a sign of weakness ............as is provincially biased gurning. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Munster top at home and as well you know I refuse EVER to visit Munsterfans. That will not change.

Eric Cairns is a chicken teaser who is banned from Neds in Holywood, making Neds the finest bar to visit in Holywood - despite what others may say - just as long as you miss the business chubes on a Friday evening. A quality of stout worth a wee free train ride from Bengor-on-Sea for pensioners. :stout:

De End.
Ned's Guinness is A1. I've played in the upstairs lounge there a few times. Great service. Pity it's so far from Costa Blanchetete
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neil F wrote:
Shan wrote:Neil F - Very good points and showing yet again the value of visting this place. Think you should charge for your output. If you were paid by the word you'd be a wealthy man in a very short space of time. :D :D
Now, now, Shan. I'm sure the last thing anyone needs is for someone create incentives for me to be even more pleonastic... :lol:
Pleonastic you say Neil............. :scratch: ........was that when the dinosaurs, except the Orangemen, died out? :D

By the way, like Shan I enjoy your post, unlike Shan, I think it's not unlike his Grace's but longer........ & equally wrong. This is just another of the many cases in Ireland North South & East & ........... well maybe not West , but just another sad tail of a man who was wronged.

Wronged? Wronged you say, if you have a spare 5 years let me take you through a life of someone who really has been wronged.

Nah, I like TC, but he was't near top international level ...........though as I always add, that doesn;t make him either a poor player or less than nearly but no cigar at international level.

Oh yeah chaps, we could debate this until there is rugby to talk about ..... but really, why not cut the bullshit & accept I'm right, it would save so much crap. >EW
He's sayin' you're a slabberin' windbag.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

jackthelad wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neil F wrote:
Shan wrote:Neil F - Very good points and showing yet again the value of visting this place. Think you should charge for your output. If you were paid by the word you'd be a wealthy man in a very short space of time. :D :D
Now, now, Shan. I'm sure the last thing anyone needs is for someone create incentives for me to be even more pleonastic... :lol:
Pleonastic you say Neil............. :scratch: ........was that when the dinosaurs, except the Orangemen, died out? :D

By the way, like Shan I enjoy your post, unlike Shan, I think it's not unlike his Grace's but longer........ & equally wrong. This is just another of the many cases in Ireland North South & East & ........... well maybe not West , but just another sad tail of a man who was wronged.

Wronged? Wronged you say, if you have a spare 5 years let me take you through a life of someone who really has been wronged.

Nah, I like TC, but he was't near top international level ...........though as I always add, that doesn;t make him either a poor player or less than nearly but no cigar at international level.

Oh yeah chaps, we could debate this until there is rugby to talk about ..... but really, why not cut the bullshit & accept I'm right, it would save so much crap. >EW
So Jacko - been up the Gobbins yet?
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Spiffsson wrote:
jackthelad wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neil F wrote:

So Jacko - been up the Gobbins yet?
Not yet. I'll wait until the rush is over.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Trimble suffered because he was judged to weak under a high ball.
He worked on this aspect and has received his just reward .

Best on the other hand was perceived as being suspect at the throw in when put under pressure and most Coaches would be of a mindset which says you must be able to win your own ball each and every time .

Best failed / fails to give that assurance this failure is reduced by the selection of Toner

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

rumncoke wrote:Trimble suffered because he was judged to weak under a high ball.
He worked on this aspect and has received his just reward .

Best on the other hand was perceived as being suspect at the throw in when put under pressure and most Coaches would be of a mindset which says you must be able to win your own ball each and every time .

Best failed / fails to give that assurance this failure is reduced by the selection of Toner

Like the proverbial broken clock Rum'n is occasionally correct. I'm not entirely sure the relevance of this in terms of TC but credit where it's due.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I admit my failings when they occur which are usually facts rather than opinions

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:guff

So tom court then
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

BuckRogers wrote:I'm not entirely sure the relevance of this in terms of TC
I'm fairly sure rumn was responding to one of my "gentle disagreements" on a wholly separate thread. He takes a scatter-gun approach to the distribution of his insanity, which if anything makes it more unnerving . . .
It's the hope that kills you.