Israel v The rest.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Israel v The rest.

Post by browner »

Any takers. :duck:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Is it not Israel + USA (so UK as well then) v The Rest? :x

Remember the old joke about the Americans being late for two World Wars, so they're determined to be early for the third? :)
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

It's not looking to good.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Couldn't they all be sensible and play a game of rugby to decide what's what?
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

Now there's a thought.......................craggy islanders on tour to the middle east.

Condaleeza.................we have it sorted.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

Remember the Max Boyce thing about the Pontypool front row being sent to sort out Idi Amin? I wonder.........mmm. :?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

browner wrote:Now there's a thought.......................craggy islanders on tour to the middle east.
Thats scary Browner :shock:
browner wrote:Condaleeza.................we have it sorted.
One of the smartest American politicians ever, that's why she is there and not Bush.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

Ah yes.....................but could she take one against the head. :wink:

Night night.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Red Hand Supporter
Warrior Assassin

Post by Red Hand Supporter »

Israelis are nuts, and with American backing (therefore UK backing too) i wouldn't be too suprised if Lebanon ceases to exist
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

American backing to Israel is fairly much a cert! However UK, I'm not so sure. Yes Blair may be a puppet of Bush, however the UK have always been very much anti-Israel / Pro the opposing state, particularly since that state tends to be Muslim. IMHO I think that the UK will differ with America on this issue to appease the Muslim population.
If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, but you'll be hard to beat!!!
http://nazwarner.bebo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

browner - this political debate is great soon they won't need slugger oh and £10 on the Israelis to win anytime.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Red Hand Supporter
Warrior Assassin

Post by Red Hand Supporter »

YoungMan wrote:a tad harsh i must say
Don't mean to put down all Israelis with my comment, but they can take things a bit far. I agree with what you are saying about their government taking a good tough stance on anybody who would be stupid enough to feck with them. But it is two soldiers who were captured. No need to turn Lebanon into a graveyard. No doubt they will have the capability to throw in a special forces team and bring out the guys. The yanks would happily help them there......
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

£10 on the Israelis to win anytime.
No problem CT......................thing is you were a bit slow, i got better odds. :wink:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

Gary wrote:Couldn't they all be sensible and play a game of rugby to decide what's what?
There'd probably be a problem with which anthems to play before they even start!!! :(
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

Ouch!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.