Season Tickets 16/17

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rem99
Initiate

Season Tickets 16/17

Post by Rem99 »

Renewals available soon. Wonder will there be a Piutau/Coetzee surcharge?! :red: :red: :red:

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/tickets/seas ... sbs6PKLQdU
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Tickets 16/17

Post by Cornerfleg »

You think they'll do a Liverpool ... do we have the clout to say ... haul on now ...a few quid more is one thing, but don't rip the pash out of it.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:You think they'll do a Liverpool ... do we have the clout to say ... haul on now ...a few quid more is one thing, but don't rip the pash out of it.
You mean the Liverpool supporters club who forced the club to remove an offer to make all fans on average better off by making 200 fans worse off?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Sounds like us alright!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Main stand price will probably go up so think we should protest and get the terraces to pay more instead
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Possible that season tickets will stay around the same price but individual tickets especially for the Inter Pros and European games going up. This could also push the season ticket sales up if there was a higher differential.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
TheWonDon
Initiate

Post by TheWonDon »

One would hope and presume that UR will continue with the payment plan option for a Season Ticket, as last year.

It's a very good idea.
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

waggonsroll wrote:Possible that season tickets will stay around the same price but individual tickets especially for the Inter Pros and European games going up. This could also push the season ticket sales up if there was a higher differential.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
European games are no longer the big draw that they were as the attendances showed this season
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

TheWonDon wrote:One would hope and presume that UR will continue with the payment plan option for a Season Ticket, as last year.

It's a very good idea.
What was it last year? 3 payments?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

BR wrote:
TheWonDon wrote:One would hope and presume that UR will continue with the payment plan option for a Season Ticket, as last year.

It's a very good idea.
i think spilt over two payments with the end of June the deadline for complete payment.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Joe Schmo wrote:
BR wrote:

It's a very good idea.
i think spilt over two payments with the end of June the deadline for complete payment.
Same as usual then.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
TheWonDon
Initiate

Post by TheWonDon »

BR wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:
BR wrote:

It's a very good idea.
Same as usual then.
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/ImportN ... sc3M32LRMw
Ulster Rugby offer a 50-50 payment plan allowing you to pay half now and half at the end of June.

For some reason I thought it was a four part payment last year. Just the two. Still handy all the same.
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Wouldn't mind an increase, worth the money just to see Charles and Marcell wear the white with the :red: on their chest, but one hopes it stays the same :D
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

scrum5 wrote:Would mind an increase, not worth the money just to see Charles and Marcell wear the white with the :red: on their chest, one hopes it stays the same :D
Sorted that just in case Fit reads it and gets ideas :thumleft:
Rory Best
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Season Tickets 16/17

Post by nonplussed »

Feck it... The Spanner Experience these days isnt enticing enough for a ST. Sanitised tat.

I'll got to the odd game but it's no longer a must do event. I've better things to spend a few hundred quid on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk