Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Madigan

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:Genocide
Grow up or read this which will explain what genocide is.

http://combatgenocide.org/?page_id=146
Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.
You mean what the Dept of Work & Pensions are doing under the scrounger turned scrounger-killer IDS the murderer?

I love pigfu@ker, get's wee Gideon to take £1200 - £1500 off the lowest paid people in work, then a year later, offer them a few hundred pounds over 3 years if they can save £50 a month. May not sound a lot to many here but if you are on minimum wage paying rent to a fat Tory landlord (or DUP or other fraudster pretend politician here), raise a few weans, visit foodbanks and then some snotty nosed toff tells you save money and we'll give you more. FFS :duh: :duh: :duh: That is akin to just rubbing their noses in it.

IDS could just save time, don't drive the disabled to suicide, just machine gun their imperfect bodies like a good wee Nazi. >minigun >minigun >minigun

Away and fu@k Russ, genocide :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Shan wrote:

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.
You mean what the Dept of Work & Pensions are doing under the scrounger turned scrounger-killer IDS the murderer?

I love pigfu@ker, get's wee Gideon to take £1200 - £1500 off the lowest paid people in work, then a year later, offer them a few hundred pounds over 3 years if they can save £50 a month. May not sound a lot to many here but if you are on minimum wage paying rent to a fat Tory landlord (or DUP or other fraudster pretend politician here), raise a few weans, visit foodbanks and then some snotty nosed toff tells you save money and we'll give you more. FFS :duh: :duh: :duh: That is akin to just rubbing their noses in it.

IDS could just save time, don't drive the disabled to suicide, just machine gun their imperfect bodies like a good wee Nazi. >minigun >minigun >minigun

Away and fu@k Russ, genocide :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I didn't even read the article
I just wanted to wind up Shan
It worked

Tehehehehe
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
In 1916 the Irish were Brits !!
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister
Shan still is...............by jingo >jawdrop :lol:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

rumncoke wrote:The problem with a sign " go away Brits " being made in Ireland forgets one fact
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister .

Britain consisted of four countries under one Crown and one Parliament .

With one failing economically and politically three were dominated by one which has been resented by the three for centuries .

The fact is that Britain was the first " Common Market "
But unlike the Common Market it is Democratic and the parliament has it's moments of success as well as failings

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Ok, now there is a problem with a sign whereas in your last post a sign was closing the case.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Shan wrote:

Reasonable Kofi but the important words are "annihilating the groups themselves".
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
By the Act of Union and the Irish MPs in Westminister
Shan still is...............by jingo >jawdrop :lol:

One tries to be the best one can old chap. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

rumncoke wrote: Britain consisted of four countries under one Crown and one Parliament .
It didn't. Britain consists of England, Wales and Scotland and it was no different when all of Ireland was part of the union.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Shan there is a difference between Great Britain and Britain

Great Britain consists of England Scotland and Wales

The British Isles includes Ireland and thus include in the word Britain frequently referred to as Great Britain and Ireland .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Boom. Take that!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rum nobody cares what made up titles are used to describe this crappy little union. Everyone laughs their head off when someone mentions the UK, the worst title ever. They couldn't even bring themselves to use it at the Olympics.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

rumncoke wrote:Shan there is a difference between Great Britain and Britain

Great Britain consists of England Scotland and Wales

The British Isles includes Ireland and thus include in the word Britain frequently referred to as Great Britain and Ireland .

The British Isles is not Britain and stupid word games are .....well stupid.
promenader
Novice

Post by promenader »

With one failing economically and politically three were dominated by one which has been resented by the three for centuries .

But unlike the Common Market it is Democratic and the parliament has it's moments of success as well as failings

Shame on Irish nationalists for rebelling against the Mother of Parliaments! Shame on them for shunning democratic ways! They should've followed the example of Carson and his unionist colleagues and accepted the decision of the democratically elected government...oh, hang on a minute :lol:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

promenader wrote:

Shame on Irish nationalists for rebelling against the Mother of Parliaments! Shame on them for shunning democratic ways! They should've followed the example of Carson and his unionist colleagues and accepted the decision of the democratically elected government...oh, hang on a minute Image
Violence is never the answer
Sad to see the Republican movement got its way through the systematic murder of people
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

Russ wrote:
promenader wrote:

Shame on Irish nationalists for rebelling against the Mother of Parliaments! Shame on them for shunning democratic ways! They should've followed the example of Carson and his unionist colleagues and accepted the decision of the democratically elected government...oh, hang on a minute Image
Sad to see the Republican movement got its way through the systematic murder of people
Much like how the UK government progress towards their aims through the British military?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

OneMore wrote:
Russ wrote:
promenader wrote:

Much like how the UK government progress towards their aims through the British military?
Have I ever said anything other than violence is wrong

Twunt