Ruan - Interesting development. Action required

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ruan - Interesting development. Action required

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Well, here is an interesting development regarding Ruan Pienaar.

After 4 rounds of the Pro12, Ruan has passed 408 times, more than 150 passes more than any other player. Demonstrating how much possession Ulster have enjoyed in their games.

Now pay attention Susan, that is actually "interesting".
Yeah and we have only one bp win. We are tom kite.
Nope, just profligate.
Don't want to peak too soon. Remember 2012/13.
We gave that one away too.......ouRDS my backside.
Our Aviva?
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Tighter End wrote:What's an MLA? Is that somehow tied in with that votey thing that people do?
MLA = Major League Arsehole. Possibly = Member of the Lunatics Association.
Bo***cks to Brexit
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:I have some experience of Mr Givan and have to say he is a fairly amiable chap, however like all of his ilk, he has an eye to the main chance and this may well be one such opportunity.
He could of course be a big Ulster supporter although I have never spotted him at Ravenhill unlike one of my local MLAs who is a season ticket holder.
Even you might be a bit more amiable Snipe if you were handsomely paid for doing very little .............. ah shyte :duh: , you are.

Anyway I digress, a bloody good wedge of cash, easily fiddleable expenses, the chance to "employ" a favoured relative on a good screw and all you have to do is maintain the bigotry preferred by your party, never attempt anything to drag this shitehole into the 20th never mind 21st century ..........and of course the classic male "politician", always feel it is your duty to tell silly little females what they can & can't do with their body/life.

By the way Snipe, your amiable friend has been involved in the following:

The Homophobe's Charter aka the conscience clause bill
Introducing specific "creationist" teaching in schools
Far exceeded decent standards when interrogating a sex worker in Stormont, leading to a complaint on breach of standards of behaviour.

I'm not certain but isn't he the clown behind that wonderful legislation to make paying for sex illegal :roll: , what a winner that "law" has been.

And he's still just a child. Fecktard.
At what point did I say he was a friend of mine? I have had professional dealings with him. As you should be aware, if you've been paying attention, I'm no fan of the DUP. But I'm sure you know that :thumleft:
Oh alright then ............... your "friend" .............. better? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see your "friend" on Stormont The Day talking about the BBC. HIs major beef with the Beeb is that they don't provide adequate/any coverage of "Scarvagh". :scratch:

A posturing evil little twerp and DUPer fecktard.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

rocky wrote:
Tighter End wrote:What's an MLA? Is that somehow tied in with that votey thing that people do?
MLA = Major League Arsehole. Possibly = Member of the Lunatics Association.
You have just insulted Arseholes and Lunatics
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Isn't it Maurice Morrow that introduced legislation that will drive the sex industry further underground and put workers at further risk?

Saw a working girl on a Spanish roundabout the day parading about in her biikini at 11 in the morning. :shock: Not really funny as most of these girls are probably trafficked.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Isn't it Maurice Morrow that introduced legislation that will drive the sex industry further underground and put workers at further risk?

Saw a working girl on a Spanish roundabout the day parading about in her biikini at 11 in the morning. :shock: Not really funny as most of these girls are probably trafficked.
Was she doing some gardening ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

His concerns are the amount of money the Assembly has pumped into Ulster Rugby (£18m for a new stadium to start, plus several other millions ) to help develop the game in Ulster, and then, the IRFU treat legends like pieces of garbage.
The IRFU would not be long in reversing their decision on Ruan if Mr Givan threatened to withhold any Assembly money for the 2023 Rugby World CUp and the Women's World Cup next year
There might be some foundation to this, I don't think the ending of Ruans contract will be reversed, but looks like D4 getting a hard time from NI Gov, especially over funding, Nucifora should really not bite the hand that feeds him and get some education on NI politics, there is no free meals in ulster.
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You know I have been reading this again and asked a few questions from people who would know or hear bits of this stuff and it appears to be a "no smoke without fire" scenario that is appearing.
Relationships between D4 and Ulster seem to be a bit rattled at present and NIO putting a lot of cash into both womans RWC and also the Irish RWC bid and not getting a lot back in return, as in Ruan getting effectivly deported and a bit of grumbling now about Ashborne probably being back on the cards for the womans 6N games which they did seem to have lost this season as they were supposed to be heading for Ravenspan.
Wonder will the truth ever come out or will it all disappear in a cloud of shredded paper and missing information like the NAMA fiasco ?
If you sit back and look at it, NIO supplied IRFU with a free upgrade at Ravenhill and we are running debt free, then down there they have Munster supplied with cash to sort out the Turnip patch and we all know how the repayments on that are going and no doubt about it we would be in a similar position if ULster Rugby had funded the renovations themselves. There is also a considerable amount sitting waiting for the clowns at Casement to sort out their crap and get a stadium which is actually in the bid for RWC 2023 so that is another bit of cash injection for IRFU in a roundabout way.

Right away to set up a few telephone taps and buy a few pints on Saturday for the right people to see what actually is going on, while Given may not be a regular at the hill plenty of high ranking civil servants are and some of them will know what is going on.
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

First we'll build a big wall around Ireland ... then we'll get rid of all the Saffers ... and all the imports and then we'll be great again ... Begorrah ... Jaysus Mary and Joseph ... Sport ... I mean ... To be sure ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

big mervyn wrote:Isn't it Maurice Morrow that introduced legislation that will drive the sex industry further underground and put workers at further risk?

Merv... what where you doing on a Spanish roundabout apart from the obvious.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Sue Dename
Novice

Post by Sue Dename »

Rooster wrote:You know I have been reading this again and asked a few questions from people who would know or hear bits of this stuff and it appears to be a "no smoke without fire" scenario that is appearing.
Relationships between D4 and Ulster seem to be a bit rattled at present and NIO putting a lot of cash into both womans RWC and also the Irish RWC bid and not getting a lot back in return, as in Ruan getting effectivly deported and a bit of grumbling now about Ashborne probably being back on the cards for the womans 6N games which they did seem to have lost this season as they were supposed to be heading for Ravenspan.
Wonder will the truth ever come out or will it all disappear in a cloud of shredded paper and missing information like the NAMA fiasco ?
If you sit back and look at it, NIO supplied IRFU with a free upgrade at Ravenhill and we are running debt free, then down there they have Munster supplied with cash to sort out the Turnip patch and we all know how the repayments on that are going and no doubt about it we would be in a similar position if ULster Rugby had funded the renovations themselves. There is also a considerable amount sitting waiting for the clowns at Casement to sort out their crap and get a stadium which is actually in the bid for RWC 2023 so that is another bit of cash injection for IRFU in a roundabout way.

Right away to set up a few telephone taps and buy a few pints on Saturday for the right people to see what actually is going on, while Given may not be a regular at the hill plenty of high ranking civil servants are and some of them will know what is going on.

Thank you Rooster, for putting a sensible slant on my original posting.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

This fact remains. Ruan will honour his contract in France.
Nevertheless, I remain convinced (many will no doubt differ) that the IRFU are institutionally biased, not against Ulster, but against Northern Ireland. Many of those who have held high office in the IRFU have turned an expedient blind eye to a lot of mealymouthed duplicity and barely disguised contempt.
It is about time someone who demands to be heard, stood up and called it by its name.
I despise the cowardice of the IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Time to make a non norn rugby team. We would have our own fleg already.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Aye, but what anthem would we use...... :duck:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

scrum5 wrote:Aye, but what anthem would we use...... :duck:
The Soldier's Sash.....obviously