Bordeaux v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bordeaux v Ulster

Post by Dave »

It's time we setup our own NI team.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

€3400 for a 4 night trip, away tae feck with that, wouldn't go if it was at the end of the road.
http://www.hospitalitypartnership.ie/wp ... g-Form.pdf
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Tighter End wrote:All the Drags are big hairy chested Trumpers, who'll bust yer star.
Chicago is like Cairo, but a lot colder.
You know why they call it the windy city Tender? Nothing to do with wind. :shock:

Jizzbeg, no need to thank me. Just don't go any further south than Soldier Field, then back up over the Chicago River*** and hang around somewhere like Buddy Guys and enjoy the Blues if Ireland haven't already given you a healthy dose. :roll: More or less stay within the confines of the Loop and you will be very unlucky to be murdered ............. though of course, I'm not in the business of guaranteeing your safety, lets be very clear on that. Don't blame me if you are killed. :shock:
Ta for the heads up pal.
Amount of hassle I have getting there is a joke I probably won't get there.
Going via Canada and all the estate and etas involved with only a couple months (which is fine apparently as I eventually found out) left on my passport it's all done me in.
All I want is to link up with mates for a rugby game and get on one for feck sake!
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Joe Barakat says Luke Marshall, Stuart Olding, Charles Piutau, FVDM and Andrew Trimble all trained today ahead of Bordeaux.
MCBwinwinwin
Initiate

Post by MCBwinwinwin »

Any guess as to what the team will be? I would go for;

Warwick, Best, Ah You, Van de Merwe, Henderson, Reidy, Diack, Pienaar, Jackson, Gilroy, Olding, Marshall, Piatau, Payne.

Maybe swap Gilroy for Bowie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

damianmcr wrote:Joe Barakat says Luke Marshall, Stuart Olding, Charles Piutau, FVDM and Andrew Trimble all trained today ahead of Bordeaux.
Where'd you see him?
EastTerraceUR
Novice

Post by EastTerraceUR »

MCBwinwinwin wrote:Any guess as to what the team will be? I would go for;

Warwick, Best, Ah You, Van de Merwe, Henderson, Reidy, Diack, Pienaar, Jackson, Gilroy, Olding, Marshall, Piatau, Payne.

You confident with only 7 forwards? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Russ wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Joe Barakat says Luke Marshall, Stuart Olding, Charles Piutau, FVDM and Andrew Trimble all trained today ahead of Bordeaux.
Where'd you see him?
He sent me a WhatsApp
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

EastTerraceUR wrote:

You confident with only 7 forwards? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wouldn't have Diack near the team.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Absolutely Dave.
He was a passive passenger last week.
Makes Clive Ross look like Connor McGregor.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

2MP and My Mate Gilroy in team
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bazzaj wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Tighter End wrote:All the Drags are big hairy chested Trumpers, who'll bust yer star.
Chicago is like Cairo, but a lot colder.
You know why they call it the windy city Tender? Nothing to do with wind. :shock:

Jizzbeg, no need to thank me. Just don't go any further south than Soldier Field, then back up over the Chicago River*** and hang around somewhere like Buddy Guys and enjoy the Blues if Ireland haven't already given you a healthy dose. :roll: More or less stay within the confines of the Loop and you will be very unlucky to be murdered ............. though of course, I'm not in the business of guaranteeing your safety, lets be very clear on that. Don't blame me if you are killed. :shock:
Ta for the heads up pal.
Amount of hassle I have getting there is a joke I probably won't get there.
Going via Canada and all the estate and etas involved with only a couple months (which is fine apparently as I eventually found out) left on my passport it's all done me in.
All I want is to link up with mates for a rugby game and get on one for feck sake!
Forgot to tell you about the Chicago River Jizz, unsurprisingly it used to flow into Lake Michigan but it was creating to much pollution, so they reversed the flow and the lake is no longer polluted ........ from there, other pollutants are available.

People do incredible things. Don't get me start on the LA River Jizzer, that is a remarkable waterway, the things they have done to nature there ...........
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

We will maintain the boycott of FIRFU internationals and it gives us plausible deniability if by some Brexit like fluke, the vacuous windbag gets elected.
We will need to decide if our boycott includes watching future Internationals on the tele box?
I'm undecided, as I usually watch with a Guinness in hand and Guinness sponsor FIRFU, so I may have to visit my local kiddie fiddler and ask for my sins to be absolved.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Russ wrote:2MP and My Mate Gilroy in team
The Dublin Strangler has to play
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Backline is close but no cigar.

The King is dead. Long live the King.