Bordeaux v Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Bordeaux v Ulster

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:So beagle effectively cost us a losers bonus, 3 points begging in front of the posts at a time we needed a converted try and a penalty to win and the stupid wee feckers runs with the ball then stops and chucks a stupid pass, I sincerely hope Bryn does not renew his contract
in small p's defence it was Trimble that lost the ball going forward..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
promenader
Novice

Post by promenader »

Deraless wrote:One of the youngsters would have at least out their foot over the ball for that pen. They would never have had the balls to just tap and go. p's problem is brainfarts combined with not being good enough but not being able to realise it.

The kick-off returned for a try was again stupid and no communication. Trimble went beyond the ball hoping for a tap-back. Once ball was secured he was out of position and a bloody big gap was left as no-one went to fill in.
Trimble seemed to get stuck behind a Bordeaux player who was (legitimately) shielding the player catching the ball. Roger was 2nd player up but looked like he'd used up all his diesel just getting to the scene.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

When they play the last few minutes on the video analysis i bet they like me think the tranmission stopped and the screen froze... TCUP... Yeah masterclass p.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:Anyone locate my feck???????
It was last seen running around inside beagles head
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

It was a very lonely feck then.....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:It was a very lonely feck then.....
It is severely concussed and not able to think ahead
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:It was a very lonely feck then.....
It is severely concussed and not able to think ahead
He'll put it down to gods will and forget about it
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:So beagle effectively cost us a losers bonus, 3 points begging in front of the posts at a time we needed a converted try and a penalty to win and the stupid wee feckers runs with the ball then stops and chucks a stupid pass, I sincerely hope Bryn does not renew his contract
in small p's defence it was Trimble that lost the ball going forward..
Didn't matter, 3 points got us a losers bonus, we had to score twice to win, if one of our own players had decked Marshall I would have cheered
Rory Best
Yoda
Initiate

Post by Yoda »

why are we focusing on p's brain fart? - it may have costs us a losing bonus point but it certainly wasn't the biggest mistake made today - how about the roger - ruan - paddy attempted clearance? We were winning at that point, not just playing for a loser point. Or the poor kick off chase that led to the penalty try?

If we sack everyone who played crap or made shocking decisions today it'll be people from this forum togging out next week as there'll be no players left
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

was this on TV?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Yoda wrote:why are we focusing on p's brain fart? - it may have costs us a losing bonus point but it certainly wasn't the biggest mistake made today - how about the roger - ruan - paddy attempted clearance? We were winning at that point, not just playing for a loser point. Or the poor kick off chase that led to the penalty try?

If we sack everyone who played crap or made shocking decisions today it'll be people from this forum togging out next week as there'll be no players left
The entire second half was dire. Roger and p added the high profile brainfarts, but the previous 35 minutes was brain dead.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Yoda wrote:why are we focusing on p's brain fart? - it may have costs us a losing bonus point but it certainly wasn't the biggest mistake made today - how about the roger - ruan - paddy attempted clearance? We were winning at that point, not just playing for a loser point. Or the poor kick off chase that led to the penalty try?

If we cannot field a team due to sacking players or dropping players until they fix their attitude / improve basic skills then so be it
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

On a positive note. That cuts out any nonsense about competing on two fronts.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:On a positive note. That cuts out any nonsense about competing on two fronts.
Sadly it doesn't

UR CEO and key decision makers above Les will still see us as in this and will make us play to the final whistle

Sadly we'll be flogging this dead horse to game 6
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Needing probably 20 points to get through, I wonder where the coaches see the 4 bp wins from the last 5 matches coming from?

We will prob get 4 points in total.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.