Ulster Vs Zebre Fri 25th November @ 7.35pm BBCNI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Vs Zebre Fri 25th November @ 7.35pm BBCNI

Post by Dave »

Score?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Dave wrote:Score?
Twenty quid
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Pitch was re-freezing in less than 30 minutes in tempatures of +3.... something must be wrong in Belfast...

I used to give the groundsmen credit now they seem to be as bad as all the other brad pitt that comes out of UR...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

It's amazing to read some of the we are brill apologists including URSC Comittee members on FB saying this could not be prevented, it could , end off.

Some one made the call , not to cover the pitch and prevent it from freezing, UR is a joke and this is just another example of amateurs trying to be professionals, problem is , no one really gives a fûck as long as they get a blazer and their wives get freebies.

UR , your a joke.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gerald the Mole wrote:It's amazing to read some of the we are brill apologists including URSC Comittee members on FB saying this could not be prevented, it could , end off.

Some one made the call , not to cover the pitch and prevent it from freezing, UR is a joke and this is just another example of amateurs trying to be professionals, problem is , no one really gives a fûck as long as they get a blazer and their wives get freebies.

UR , your a joke.
Anyone care to share these posts?
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

UR had the option to put in under pitch heating 3 years ago as the ground was being developed for 250,000 - didn't think it was worth it!!!

Go figure :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Finished
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Looking forward the following weekends are options for the rearranged game. Bear in mind Zebre and Connacht have a game to rearrange from earlier in the season;

27-29 Jan
3-5 Feb
10-12 Mar
17-19 Mar

Also there are the Euro Knock Out weekends which will prob be available:

31 Mar, 1-2 Apr
21-23 Apr
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:Looking forward the following weekends are options for the rearranged game. Bear in mind Zebre and Connacht have a game to rearrange from earlier in the season;

27-29 Jan
3-5 Feb
10-12 Mar
17-19 Mar

Also there are the Euro Knock Out weekends which will prob be available:

31 Mar, 1-2 Apr
21-23 Apr
I heard we're in for a very cold winter though ...
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Down to 6th in league; possibly 7th by the end of next week. Have a nice weekend.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rovi Snave wrote:UR had the option to put in under pitch heating 3 years ago as the ground was being developed for 250,000 - didn't think it was worth it!!!

two freebie trips to France for wives and this could have been paid for...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Rovi Snave wrote:UR had the option to put in under pitch heating 3 years ago as the ground was being developed for 250,000 - didn't think it was worth it!!!

two freebie trips to France for wives and this could have been paid for...
Takes about £1500 a day to run it though so make that 3 trips
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Now tonight was impressive, Ulster didn't even play and managed to get even shyter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

You really have to wonder Rovi, UR asked for and got £18M, Windsor Park got somewhere in the region of £30-35M (stand to be corrected) & if I'm not mistaken, I hear this week that the latest plans for Casement Park come to £76M.

Would the cheapskate Kingspan Stadium really have been turned down for another half million, 250K to install it & the rest for the bills? >EW

Look people, I really do understand that gurning about shortcomings is much easier than getting off your shytebax and getting something done ................... but really, have we really got a bloody clue what we are doing?

Tonight was disgraceful, they even had a peeler on a motorbike driving around Mount Merrion telling people the game was off. Fine example of Community Policing........ but what a shambles.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

You really have to wonder Rovi, UR asked for and got £18M, Windsor Park got somewhere in the region of £30-35M (stand to be corrected) & if I'm not mistaken, I hear this week that the latest plans for Casement Park come to £76M.

Would the cheapskate Kingspan Stadium really have been turned down for another half million, 250K to install it & the rest for the bills? >EW

Look people, I really do understand that gurning about shortcomings is much easier than getting off your shytebax and getting something done ................... but really, have we really got a bloody clue what we are doing?

Tonight was disgraceful, they even had a peeler on a motorbike driving around Mount Merrion telling people the game was off. Fine example of Community Policing........ but what a shambles.
They have probably spent £18 million on Casement already between plans, inquiries, bungs, back handers, redundancy payments, etc etc etc
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Baggy ...... a very small part of the cheapskate attitude comes back to employing ill qualified people whose expertise is chasing down funding rather than running a professional sports team..