Question..... It may have been asked before.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

WeeWorld
Initiate

Re: Question..... It may have been asked before.

Post by WeeWorld »

solidarity wrote:Somebody tell me again, how do Munster get to bring in a short term scrum half when Ruan is holding back the development of hordes of young Irish nines?
I never heard the term medical joker before this season but isn't that what he is?
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

WeeWorld wrote:
solidarity wrote:Somebody tell me again, how do Munster get to bring in a short term scrum half when Ruan is holding back the development of hordes of young Irish nines?
I never heard the term medical joker before this season but isn't that what he is?
I suppose so but could there have been one among the hordes being held back by Ruan who could have done the business?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Next season could produce a lot of alcoholic fans trying to dull the pain from their eyes
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Is he on TV?
No, he's not Ruan Pienaar on TV or anywhere else for that matter.
You're not funny
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Great to see Ruan bollocking players at times during the match. Nice to see a bit of fire in their bellys after 3 tame performances.

Coetzee was apparently tipped to be captain at Natal Sharks prior to his arrival, so looking forward to his impact on the field. It'll be interesting if he is still being considered an 8 or will Henderson move to lock.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Harry Hill is meant to be a medical joker but he's not funny and neither is Nucifeckers fantasy that Legions of IQ players will manifest themselves as soon as the Morgan's Removals lorry turns the corner at the end of Ruan's street. I hear the retorts of 'Ruan's already had his contract extension' and we've had him longer than expected, but everyone knows Ruan isn't holding back a single IQ player up here, but his presence and abilities have helped raise the profile of Ulster Rugby, putting bums on seats and feck knows how many youngsters he's encouraged to get into Rugby.
Rugby in Ireland and the PRO12 will be poorer for his loss, but heh..... sure Ireland will dominate world Rugby once we get rid of these blow-ins.....
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighter End wrote:Harry Hill is meant to be a medical joker but he's not funny and neither is Nucifeckers fantasy that Legions of IQ players will manifest themselves as soon as the Morgan's Removals lorry turns the corner at the end of Ruan's street. I hear the retorts of 'Ruan's already had his contract extension' and we've had him longer than expected, but everyone knows Ruan isn't holding back a single IQ player up here, but his presence and abilities have helped raise the profile of Ulster Rugby, putting bums on seats and feck knows how many youngsters he's encouraged to get into Rugby.
Rugby in Ireland and the PRO12 will be poorer for his loss, but heh..... sure Ireland will dominate world Rugby once we get rid of these blow-ins.....
Should this have been in the "What is left" thread, or did I miss Ulster announcing Morgan removals as the official removal company of Ulster Rugby?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Tighter End wrote:Harry Hill is meant to be a medical joker but he's not funny and neither is Nucifeckers fantasy that Legions of IQ players will manifest themselves as soon as the Morgan's Removals lorry turns the corner at the end of Ruan's street. I hear the retorts of 'Ruan's already had his contract extension' and we've had him longer than expected, but everyone knows Ruan isn't holding back a single IQ player up here, but his presence and abilities have helped raise the profile of Ulster Rugby, putting bums on seats and feck knows how many youngsters he's encouraged to get into Rugby.
Should this have been in the "What is left" thread, or did I miss Ulster announcing Morgan removals as the official removal company of Ulster Rugby?
:shock: missed sponsorship opportunity :shock: :shock: :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Fly Half
Steward

Post by Fly Half »

When Ruan leaves, he will leave a nicely worn-in Pienaar shaped place in the team, so all Nucifora is doing is to slot in an IQ player into that mould. The muscle memory of the team will quickly develop him and so a guy like Cooney is immediately upgraded as a rugby player - slight problem is converting him to an evangelical Christian, but hey you can't have everything and small parcel can fill in there.
The future isn't what it used to be
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

If it makes him play like Ruan at his best, I couldn't care if he converts to a Satanist.
It's all hokum, but that's a discussion for the pub lock-in.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Cornerfleg wrote:Is he on TV?
He has been known to drive a fiesta through Ardee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Big-al wrote:Great to see Ruan bollocking players at times during the match. Nice to see a bit of fire in their bellys after 3 tame performances.

Coetzee was apparently tipped to be captain at Natal Sharks prior to his arrival, so looking forward to his impact on the field. It'll be interesting if he is still being considered an 8 or will Henderson move to lock.
He was captain.

Maybe that was a one off.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Now if it is Cooney coming in, he's a lad who has long struggled with injuries so prepare for a lot of Marshall starts.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bollocking a senior player too. I think he has probably put up with enough shyte.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Here's another question ....

Is Eddie Jones now a bigger Gatland than Gatland?

Discuss....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"