UR loses touch with reality

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

UR loses touch with reality

Post by Russ »

"We are still contenders" Les Kiss

As an entity UR have lost the plot completely
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Re: UR loses touch with reality

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Fecks not given.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Can't see a win in Exeter we're in a bad place. We owe Bordeaux for that last 25 mins in France, the games at ravers but it'll be a dead game.
See on 42ie Hart is clearly touted to Munster. Pretty obvious we lack credibility with players. We need to clear the decks before anyone worth their salt will take us seriously and sign. Madness.
I'd rather LK said nothing than total BS and I wouldn't take top 6 and euro qual for next yr as a given.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Can't see a win in Exeter we're in a bad place. We owe Bordeaux for that last 25 mins in France, the games at ravers but it'll be a dead game.
See on 42ie Hart is clearly touted to Munster. Pretty obvious we lack credibility with players. We need to clear the decks before anyone worth their salt will take us seriously and sign. Madness.
I'd rather LK said nothing than total BS and I wouldn't take top 6 and euro qual for next yr as a given.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

No one like s to bash UR more than I do, but give the guy a break, he gets slaughtered on here about the negativity for saying about losing 50% of our away games and when he says something positive he still gets slaughtered....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

scrum5 wrote:No one like s to bash UR more than I do, but give the guy a break, he gets slaughtered on here about the negativity for saying about losing 50% of our away games and when he says something positive he still gets slaughtered....
Maybe he should say something honest and true?

"A number of factors have gone against us in the first half of the season. We need to consolidate our champions cup position for next year and build our core skills to be successful next season"

UR you can have that one for free

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
scrum5 wrote:No one like s to bash UR more than I do, but give the guy a break, he gets slaughtered on here about the negativity for saying about losing 50% of our away games and when he says something positive he still gets slaughtered....
Maybe he should say something honest and true?

"A number of factors have gone against us in the first half of the season. We need to consolidate our champions cup position for next year and build our core skills to be successful next season"

UR you can have that one for free

Short concise and no bullshiite is exactly as it is need to be said :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Probably a better place to put this but don't have the will to look... I had not realised that the Northern Ireland Executive part funded our HEC Q-F against Saracens in 2014:. What does government funding of a European rugby match even look like?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Probably a better place to put this but don't have the will to look... I had not realised that the Northern Ireland Executive part funded our HEC Q-F against Saracens in 2014:. What does government funding of a European rugby match even look like?
It looks like the best atmosphere at the ground probably ever. Of course I suspect that's not what you had in mind. :lol:

I think all you need to know about UR is that as far as I know there has yet to be any statement whatsoever about the boys prosecution, how it leaves us for the season and if we are seeking any form of replacements/ players on loan, any bloody thing.

I appreciate it is a sensitive issue but ignoring it will not make it go away, what possible harm would a statement saying, "we are assessing what options we have within the squad and possibly elsewhere to get us through a difficult situation"?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cockatrice wrote:Probably a better place to put this but don't have the will to look... I had not realised that the Northern Ireland Executive part funded our HEC Q-F against Saracens in 2014:. What does government funding of a European rugby match even look like?

Was this match one of the first where all parts of the new stadium were fully utilised? Perhaps UR incurred additional expense to get bits finished, signed off and usable early for this match? A cost that was supported by the NI Exec to avoid the game being shifted to Dublin following the clusterballix of the 'home' league final?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

He knows full well that's the reason

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

russ... I don't and I was surprised when I was told that they had provided funding for that match.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Well given they funded the whole stadium, picking up the additional tab to keep that game in NI sounds like one of the more reasonable decisions coming off the hill, that's if my supposition is correct

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

ColinM wrote:Well given they funded the whole stadium, picking up the additional tab to keep that game in NI sounds like one of the more reasonable decisions coming off the hill, that's if my supposition is correct
On of?

There have been others? :scratch:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:Well given they funded the whole stadium, picking up the additional tab to keep that game in NI sounds like one of the more reasonable decisions coming off the hill, that's if my supposition is correct

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
And he knew this