TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
ColinM wrote:+ Pip says Ruan is signed on as coach from 2019.
Well he hasn't got that from his usual source - here
No he is adding up that Ruan said he would like to come back here plus Logie saying the door was open to him and the thought he will get a 2 year contract somewhere, years of experience bin hiking have lead to those conclusions.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
ColinM wrote:+ Pip says Ruan is signed on as coach from 2019.
Well he hasn't got that from his usual source - here
No he is adding up that Ruan said he would like to come back here plus Logie saying the door was open to him and the thought he will get a 2 year contract somewhere, years of experience bin hiking have lead to those conclusions.
Yeah the bins are proving a good source and keep him very busy. Damo has had to cover the airports for him.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:I like everything in that article. Arno Botha would be everything we need in a backrower. The bit where it says we still need IRFU permission rips the bollix out of it. It seems as though we have enquired about other backrowers from i suppose mostly Leinster and they simply won't come. Also the shake up regarding the coaches is encouraging.
Amidst all discussion, that is the sentence that everyone gowling about Ulster Ragby must keep in mind about why we suck balls and lick ass.

It is simply a fact that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Ulster to get a Mexicanbastard to head north.

When I see the frustrated saying "Ulster are shyte" "Bryn's fu@cking useless" I am vexed because here's the craic, we can have 4 NIQs ...........maybe, if Mr Nuciwankstain is in bountiful mood, that apart we might attract the occasional second or third string from Connacht, but the key thing is, no Mexican or Turnip will saunter across the currently non existent , soon to be walled with watchtowers and machinegun placements, border to wear white. If any do, you can rest assured that it is because they can't get a contract anywhere else. I cite the case of nasty jackeen ballix BOD's cousin whose name I can;t remember but who was a worse 9 than Paul bloody Marshall.

So next time you feel like venting your spleen and having a dig at Bryn, remember that we try but we cannot get guys who are decent, but 7th or 8th in line at :mexican: to come here. Part of it may well be that we can't offer them a single Rex more than Mexico so why would they bother uprooting their life to come to this vile wee statelet?

It's Ulster's hidden and unspoken impediment.

In mildly hopeful news, I learn this week that there is a group of something like 20 or 30, 18,19,20 year olds under central FIRFU management and 12 of them are from Ulster, the majority forwards. :shock: I add the caveat that it's not the failure that kills you, it's living in eternal unfulfilled hope.

Here endeth the lesson. Amen.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Franco to Caaaaadiff? Report in Welsh media.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Actually Baggy re the Leinster backrowers I totally agree. It finally struck home after the Leinster game when it cut to their changing room. Dave Kearney and ruddock there injured but laughing and congrats to the players. I was thinking DK has just seen OLoughlin play well again and Ruddock seen a backrow that Leavy couldn't even make the matchday squad of. There was no indication of where am I gonna get my game time from.
At the moment apart from Game time what could we offer a backrow? An unbalanced squad, poor coaching etc.....agreed why totally up root for that. Maybe the provincial move culture may change in the future, but are Ulster players any different?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

No tax incentives up north (Rugby Related ones anyway), maybe the IRFU should subsidise us more than the others
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Why would any decent back row want to see his hard earned ball and yards booted or chucked away by Marshall ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Just dreaming for a moment but imagine a backrow of Hendo, Coetzee and Botha. I'm pretty sure that any negotiation with the IRFU will probably use Hendo playing more in the row as an argument. Nuciwankbucket will feck everything up for us now.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

Unread postby Dave » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Just dreaming for a moment but imagine a backrow of Hendo, Coetzee and Botha. I'm pretty sure that any negotiation with the IRFU will probably use Hendo playing more in the row as an argument. Nuciwankbucket will feck everything up for us now.
You may keep dreaming about that back row, if we sign another foreign back rower to replace a departing foreign second rower you can guarantee that Henderson will be in the row long term!
Mary had a little lamb . . .
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

fuzzylogic wrote:
Unread postby Dave » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:28 pm

You may keep dreaming about that back row, if we sign another foreign back rower to replace a departing foreign second rower you can guarantee that Henderson will be in the row long term!
I've decided the need for another backrow of quality within our pack is of a greater need than the offset of Henderson going to the row.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:Franco to Caaaaadiff? Report in Welsh media.

This is mentioned in the Indo article but the great unwashed player spotters on bakeboke have ignored it. I await their outpouring of grief and shock when it cones to their attention after they have finished posting pictures of teddy bears and complaining about the Northern Ireland flag, mainly as its associated with terrorist while the occupied three county one is not. ULster a nation once again .
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

http://www.the42.ie/tadhg-beirne-scarle ... =shortlink

Another excellent performance for Scarlets today.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Botha just tweeted, feck I ain't playing for that shower of sh1te.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
drumquinandy
Novice

Post by drumquinandy »

Any further light on who the overseas loosehead is? NIQ? Project?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

drumquinandy wrote:Any further light on who the overseas loosehead is? NIQ? Project?
Kiwi

Koth teased the name last week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk