Marcell Marceau

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Re: Marcell Marceau

Post by fuzzylogic »

I think Arno Botha will see quite a bit of time in the second row next season.
Mary had a little lamb . . .
lw7
Novice

Post by lw7 »

I watched the Bulls during last years CC run. Arnie is a full tilt power runner who could be more destructive in contact if he slowed down, re-balanced and then exploded into the defender or space.
This would give him more space and time to look for an offload before hitting the floor.
There's more to modern ball carrying than speed and gym work :shock:
Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

ruckover wrote:I'd have AOC and Treadwell playing as many games together towards the end of the season as possible to see how they gel as a pairing. Both still have time to reach their full potential.
Genuine question: what's the deal with O'Connor? Looks pretty decent any time I see him play but only seems to play a couple of games in a row, then disappears entirely for a while, then comes back and plays another couple of games. Never seem to see him reported in the injury updates, either, though.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neil F wrote:
ruckover wrote:I'd have AOC and Treadwell playing as many games together towards the end of the season as possible to see how they gel as a pairing. Both still have time to reach their full potential.
Genuine question: what's the deal with O'Connor? Looks pretty decent any time I see him play but only seems to play a couple of games in a row, then disappears entirely for a while, then comes back and plays another couple of games. Never seem to see him reported in the injury updates, either, though.
Broken penis

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
Neil F wrote:
Broken penis

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Odd as it seems Neil, Russ us apparently not far of the mark. Some debilitating pelvic issue apparently.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Neil F wrote:
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/8 ... la_ref_ous

Nowt to do with his wee man. Russ just has a fixation lol
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:
Neil F wrote:
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/8 ... la_ref_ous

Nowt to do with his wee man. Russ just has a fixation lol
"Pain exacerbated by activities such as running, pivoting on 1 leg, kicking, or pushing off to change direction, as well as by lying on the side"

He won't have to do any of this playing for Ulster.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Did our season disappear, heavily strapped, down the tunnel last night?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighter End wrote:Did our season disappear, heavily strapped, down the tunnel last night?
Think it was the ghost of our season that went down the tunnel last night, heavily strapped.

Our actual season disappeared ages ago but its ghost has made a view very brief appearances recently.

I think someone is flicking a switch to make it appear and disappear as if by magic.

Maybe our season's on a defibrillator?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The next round of matches will decide if we have any sort of season left. From memory all the top six are playing the bottom six but Ulster at the Dragons is by far the least likely to be a formality for the top side. If we get through that, then top six clashes abound and anything can happen.

Dragons away, eh? You always think, we should win that, often it's a mare.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Who will we get as injury cover I wonder?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Any word?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dave wrote:Any word?
Les said he was waiting for a scan on Monday

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:Any word?
Les said he was waiting for a scan on Monday

Feck
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

If he's out for another 9 months sure he'll be back in time to watch next season disappear down the wc too.

Maybe we'll get to keep him an extra year!

Seriously tho I have everything crossed and prayed to many gods just in case. Feel sick for him.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.