Leinster 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Leinster 16/17

Post by BaggyTrousers »

namron wrote:Don't worry Norm, we'll stuff them at Spanners as we have over the last 2 seasons then get are arses handed to us a few weeks later in the semi.

I detest the RDS so much. Scotstoun is bad but by God the smilin Dubs buyin ya points of stout and pattin yer back as We get stuffed is hard to stomach. Its the inevitability of defeat and the drive up stopping at the Applegreen with the other poor feckers who like yourself have done it all before.
I have never been there when we won. I fuc'king hate the RDS.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Signing of Chiefs winger James Lowe confirmed. Replacing Side Show Bob. Not capped by the ABs or the 2nd Qualifying side, so technically could be considered a 2nd PP along with JGP.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
namron wrote:Don't worry Norm, we'll stuff them at Spanners as we have over the last 2 seasons then get are arses handed to us a few weeks later in the semi.

I detest the RDS so much. Scotstoun is bad but by God the smilin Dubs buyin ya points of stout and pattin yer back as We get stuffed is hard to stomach. Its the inevitability of defeat and the drive up stopping at the Applegreen with the other poor feckers who like yourself have done it all before.
I have never been there when we won. I fuc'king hate the RDS.
I'm confident we will not be enduring another trip to Their D S this season.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

but by God the smilin Dubs buyin ya points of stout and pattin yer back as We get stuffed is hard to stomach.
Nobody's making you drink our pints of stout :stout: so stop cribbing. We just like being nice and welcoming to our visitors.
I am hoping to make my first visit to the new Ravenhill for the upcoming derby match but will I be safe? :argue:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:
but by God the smilin Dubs buyin ya points of stout and pattin yer back as We get stuffed is hard to stomach.
Nobody's making you drink our pints of stout :stout: so stop cribbing. We just like being nice and welcoming to our visitors.
I am hoping to make my first visit to the new Ravenhill for the upcoming derby match but will I be safe? :argue:
Not if I have anything to do with it, unless you can bring Nucifora up with you & we'll "do" him in a Michael Collins style ambush. Make sure you're not collateral damage D4. >EW

By the way, I see the "faithful" at RDS are struggling to get as high as last seasons 12000 average, lucky they win a fair bit for if they had to rely on the sing when your winning brigade, you'd be the new Munster.

We are the best supported shyte team in the league, 15196 for Treviso on a downpour night in Belfast for 2 hours I will never get back. Leinster get 10792 on a dry night against the 4th placed team. :roll: No wonder you buy cut priced NIQs.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Baggy,
Those numbers include season ticket holders at the RDS.
There were, in my backside, 10,792 people with me at the RDS on Saturday night. 7,000 perhaps?

We will, however, have 51,000 sun shiners at the Aviva on 1 April for the home quarter final. However much we may despise them, those occasional fans provide a good cash cow which should be milked as dry as possible.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

And there was nowhere near 15k at Ravenhill imho.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Dublin4 wrote:

Apparently Arlene Foster is going so don't let her see how close together your eyes are
or she'll probably give you and your fellow D4 ladyboys a damn good thrashing.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Arlene handing out a damn good trashing to D4 ladyboys? How much does it cost? Does she do it in private? Are there any, er, extras?
i wish I were a ladyboy sometimes.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Neill_M wrote:Signing of Chiefs winger James Lowe confirmed. Replacing Side Show Bob. Not capped by the ABs or the 2nd Qualifying side, so technically could be considered a 2nd PP along with JGP.
Another high quality signing by Leinster. They look in very good shape for next season.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Mike McCarthy leaving D4....going to Narbonne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Neill_M wrote:Mike McCarthy leaving D4....going to Narbonne

Is he not still concussed?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:Mike McCarthy leaving D4....going to Narbonne

About his level
Capped for the sole reason of being blue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

Would that be the same Mike McCarthy who played for Ireland for 2 or 3 years while at Connacht, Russ?
Mary had a little lamb . . .
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Neill_M wrote:Signing of Chiefs winger James Lowe confirmed. Replacing Side Show Bob. Not capped by the ABs or the 2nd Qualifying side, so technically could be considered a 2nd PP along with JGP.
Very good player, but you have to wonder, given the slew of talented home-grown young backs coming trough at Leinster, was this the best way to spend their money. If you were, Byrne, O'Loughlin, Daly I, Daly II etc. you would not be too chuffed to hear this.