Margaret - dead

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: Margaret - dead

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Given that unbelievably there are absolutely no Designated Days for flying the fleg in October would it not be a rather fitting tribute to her to make Maggie's birthday - 13th October - a Designated Day?
Discuss.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Given that unbelievably there are absolutely no Designated Days for flying the fleg in October would it not be a rather fitting tribute to her to make Maggie's birthday - 13th October - a Designated Day?
Discuss.
No.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

pwrmoore wrote:
HwoodMike2umate wrote:Given that unbelievably there are absolutely no Designated Days for flying the fleg in October would it not be a rather fitting tribute to her to make Maggie's birthday - 13th October - a Designated Day?
Discuss.
No.
is that, "no, you won't discuss", or "no, it shouldn't be a designated day" ...... in which case you still haven't discussed >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

You can't trust the Irish they're all liars, liars, and that's what you have to remember so just don't forget it.
I feel outraged on behalf of all irish politicians. :lol:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Discuss.
No.
is that, "no, you won't discuss", or "no, it shouldn't be a designated day" ...... in which case you still haven't discussed >EW
there is one question in mike's post and one answer in mine. I think it shold be possible for you to marry the two up. >threaten
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

A suitable gift for anyone grieving the passing away of a loved one this year would be the DVD of "The Iron Lady" out in 2011. Meryl Streep (as older Maggie) and Alexandra Roach (as younger Maggie). For more details see Page 17 of "Film Review Section - Newish" in The Back Room "Lock in" section of this very forum.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:A suitable gift for anyone grieving the passing away of a loved one this year would be the DVD of "The Iron Lady" out in 2011. Meryl Streep (as older Maggie) and Alexandra Roach (as younger Maggie). For more details see Page 17 of "Film Review Section - Newish" in The Back Room "Lock in" section of this very forum.
Well that excludes me from ever having to watch it, thank Stephen Hawking (at least he may be a real person to thank).
Bo***cks to Brexit
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:A suitable gift for anyone grieving the passing away of a loved one this year would be the DVD of "The Iron Lady" out in 2011. Meryl Streep (as older Maggie) and Alexandra Roach (as younger Maggie). For more details see Page 17 of "Film Review Section - Newish" in The Back Ro :shock: om "Lock in" section of this very forum.

You are a sick and sad individual cousin :lol:

For the good of all concerned I urge caution, wouldn't want anyone's granny to turn their toes up in shock.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (44.5 KiB) Viewed 1517 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Far better PM than the wannabe one we have now
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

RIP

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

blowjob.jpg
blowjob.jpg (59.53 KiB) Viewed 1529 times
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:Far better PM than the wannabe one we have now
May needs to up her game. She is not friends with enough mass murderers or paedos to be a top class PM. Pity there isn't a twisted leader in Cambodia these days for her to send the British Army to train in effective torture techniques. She'll have to be satisfied with f-cking over the unfortunate instead which is boringly just standard practice for proper tories.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

If ever you're in doubt about the strongest argument in favour of an independent 32 county Ireland, just recite the names: Thatcher, Heath, Maudling, Whitelaw, Boris, Gove, Tebbit, Pym, May, Villiers, Brokenshire...

It's an endless list of right-wing Tory gobshites who are unelected by us and over whom we have absolutely no control, yet who determine our future only after checking first to see it doesn't conflict with what's best for the people of south-east England. Makes the IRFU's treatment of Ulster look positively benevolent.