SupaDoupa Cup now BT exclusive

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Amiga500
Warrior Chief

SupaDoupa Cup now BT exclusive

Post by Amiga500 »

http://www.the42.ie/champions-cup-moves ... 6-Jul2017/

F**k them. Don't have it and won't be getting it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: SupaDoupa Cup now BT exclusive

Post by Russ »

Lol didnt know the rights were up for grabs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have it online. I will just Chromecast from the phone to the TV.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

With the Saffers joining the Pro 12 you get 4 more games ... minus the maximum of 3 we play away in the Diddy Cup yer still quids in ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Feck that. I won't be subscribing to BT Sport just for the Not-the-Heineken (I've just checked... if you have Sky and don't have BT Broadband, it is £22.99/mth for 3 months then £27.99 /mth) I don't have BT Broadband and refuse to change to that as well.

I'll be cancelling Sky Sports subscription as well and may just use NowTV if there is a Pro12 game worth watching.

There have been more reports about Sky's plans to restructure their Sports channels so rather than 1,2,3,4,5 there will be channels football, golf, cricket and everything else (which includes rugby) and I've seen mention that just the "everything else" channel will be about £18 a month.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Is Logie selling any naming rights to a Sky Channel?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Cornerfleg wrote:Is Logie selling any naming rights to a Sky Channel?
Apparently the Sky "everything else" sports channel will be called Sky Arena.

IIRC there are dedicated channels for Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea so he needs to get a dedicated channel for Ulster...
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rodney vs Man vs Food. New show, Rodney takes on all comers in a food eating contest.

First episode: special guest Dan Cole.

Menu: mug of tae (large), Ulster fry, sausage bap, chicken Tikka sandwich from the spar shop, 4 multipack of mars bars, 5 cherry scones, a chip pea stuffing and gravy from chippie, bottle of buckie, 18 chicken balls and sweet n sour sauce, 3 pot noodles, 5 litres of lilt and some monster munch.

Dan falls off his deck chair after the fry.

Rodney stops at KFC on the way home, he's starvin.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bakebook are delighted.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Dave wrote:
Rodney vs Man vs Food. New show, Rodney takes on all comers in a food eating contest.

Menu: mug of tae (large), Ulster fry, sausage bap, chicken Tikka sandwich from the spar shop, 4 multipack of mars bars, 5 cherry scones, a chip pea stuffing and gravy from chippie, bottle of buckie, 18 chicken balls and sweet n sour sauce, 3 pot noodles, 5 litres of lilt and some monster munch.

Rodney sits down ... food brought out ... big smile ...

Dan sits down at 45 degrees to the table ... has a few goes at grabbing the tea cup ... misses, slides off chair on one knee, looks at the chef and blames the fry on the table ... gets up again, other leg folds in, he goes under the table flat on his kite and tries to reach up for a soda .. FAILS ... A stretcher is brought on Dan is removed from the show ... Gats comes on with Eddie Jones while Rodney eats Dans portion ... complaining that the chicken balls are cheating ... meanwhile Sinclair jumps onto the table ... falls off and gets a free Big Mac cos he was taken out in the air ... all this while a cardboard cut out of Sam Warburton is asked for autographs by kids who cant tell the difference between the real Warbs and the cut out.

What a show.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Dave wrote:

Rodney sits down ... food brought out ... big smile ...

Dan sits down at 45 degrees to the table ... has a few goes at grabbing the tea cup ... misses, slides off chair on one knee, looks at the chef and blames the fry on the table ... gets up again, other leg folds in, he goes under the table flat on his kite and tries to reach up for a soda .. FAILS ... A stretcher is brought on Dan is removed from the show ... Gats comes on with Eddie Jones while Rodney eats Dans portion ... complaining that the chicken balls are cheating ... meanwhile Sinclair jumps onto the table ... falls off and gets a free Big Mac cos he was taken out in the air ... all this while a cardboard cut out of Sam Warburton is asked for autographs by kids who cant tell the difference between the real Warbs and the cut out.

What a show.
Image Image Image Image

The cardboard cut out has better stats!
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

Rodney is looking a lot trimmer in the photos of preseason. I barely recognised him, half the man he was at the end of last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

pg106 wrote:Rodney is looking a lot trimmer in the photos of preseason. I barely recognised him, half the man he was at the end of last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And he's still closer to 3 men than one ...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Amiga500 wrote:http://www.the42.ie/champions-cup-moves ... 6-Jul2017/

F**k them. Don't have it and won't be getting it.
Won't be on here either as don't have it won't pay for it so no videos.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Lol didnt know the rights were up for grabs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Money cut no doubt as the AP got cut, Sky don't give any fecks about the Nigels and their rugby
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best