Ulster V Cheetahs - team

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster V Cheetahs - team

Post by Rooster »

Bart S wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:Les has absolutely no excuses.
Nada, rien du tout & sweet feck all in the way of excuses barring that he came into a job he was never experienced enough for. The bizarre thing is that he still appears to think he can hack it.

I wonder has anyone told him that the "Kiss Out Movement" is now in its third whinging year. Image Image Image
3 years and not a single banner to voice what we really think in the privacy of this room.. if this continues surely that line must be crossed and someone somewhere will eventually take his balls out of his pockets and put in print what we all think..

even a FOLK banner is too much for Ulster supporters... one more year I say before someone sticks their head up.
For someone who is so vocal on here about the ills of Logan at every opportunity, shouldn't you be taking the lead with one about him?
No point putting FOLK on a banner unless the actual words are on it as not many would understand. No doubt if a banner did appear eventsec would be dispatched to retrieve it.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
Bart S wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:Les has absolutely no excuses.
Nada, rien du tout & sweet feck all in the way of excuses barring that he came into a job he was never experienced enough for. The bizarre thing is that he still appears to think he can hack it.

I wonder has anyone told him that the "Kiss Out Movement" is now in its third whinging year. Image Image Image
3 years and not a single banner to voice what we really think in the privacy of this room.. if this continues surely that line must be crossed and someone somewhere will eventually take his balls out of his pockets and put in print what we all think..

even a FOLK banner is too much for Ulster supporters... one more year I say before someone sticks their head up.
For someone who is so vocal on here about the ills of Logan at every opportunity, shouldn't you be taking the lead with one about him?
No point putting FOLK on a banner unless the actual words are on it as not many would understand. No doubt if a banner did appear eventsec would be dispatched to retrieve it.
Always remembering that if an Eventsec operative lays hands on you, a simple instruction to your brief should enrich you.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I can tell you that the team is going to be amongst the worst jokes you will ever have heard.

KISS HAS LOST HIS FUC'KING MARBLES.

The only good news is that he should be out the door before long unless of course his friends in Dublin cow our leadership within Camp Spanners.

Losing the membership of Ulternative Alster is one thing, the majority of the dressing room another. Then again, maybe I'm talking ballix.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I still have hope that Jono and the other understudies can become more prominent in their capacities and circumvent Les' buffoonery. If all fit, we have the best pack we have had in many a season.

Gwan Jono!!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Speaking from experience, there is an issue for Baggy being gay as the next man and having a missus to pleasure. I doubt his sheets stay clean for long enough to inscribe FOLK on a banner and bring to Ravinghill. Plus being as gay as the next man, I'd imagine they're all satin (not sat on).
SOU
Novice

Post by SOU »

Got the Cheetahs at 5/2 on Sky Bet earlier, incase anyone wants to actually be able to take something positive out of the match :lol:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I think the last time we lost our first game of the season was 2013. Dragons away.
eeyore
Initiate

Post by eeyore »

Deysel, Henry, and Marcel
Cooney and Christian
Marshall and Tommy
Wooohooo!! Only donkey left on the board
thewaterboy
Novice

Post by thewaterboy »

If L Marshall is released then a Marshall/ Bowe centre combo would be madness when it could be a McCloskey/ Marshall pairing (assuming Big Stu not injured).

Interest to see who Les considers his first choice loosehead this season. Last season I thought it was a position we were very poor - both in attacking opposition scrums and carrying the hard yards close to the breakdown. Les started Black in the two preseasons friendlies so would look to be him, but I would rank McCall and Warwick both ahead of him. Plus they are both younger. Then Hond to come in to the mix at the end of the month. Would also like to see O'Hagan given his chance at some point.
:red: SUFTUM :red:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Always remembering that if an Eventsec operative lays hands on you, a simple instruction to your brief should enrich you.
Not strictly true.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

McCall was starting the SDC games when fit. He is miles better than Black and Warwick is isn't SDC standard imo. Hopefully the Hond is decent because this was a position of considerable concern last season.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

With those available, I'd expect
McCall, Andrews, Herbst, Browne, O'Connor, Dysel, Coetzee, Henry, Cooney, Christian, Trimble, Big Stu, Caveman, Charlie and Louis
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Is it now a thing to not announce the team until the day before?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

shamalicious wrote:Is it now a thing to not announce the team until the day before?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
It's always been a thing
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It used to be Wednesday in the glory days.