Childrens Tickets

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Childrens Tickets

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:I wouldn't expect much help from UR, we tried to see if we could book the seat next to us in the main stand for Wee Girly at a kids rate and were told that it would be full price or we (both season ticket holders) could all buy tickets for the family stand instead.

Useless.
No kids tickets available in grandstand except the few that had them pre renovation and most of those will soon be on adult tickets
Still, you'd think they would prefer to fill an otherwise empty seat Image.

There are a good few non regular children who sit around us in the grandstand. I can't believe their parents dish out up to £45 a pop so they must be freebies.
They could be in corporate seats or parents paying for full price ticket, in the centre sections of old grandstand there was not a huge difference in price for kids or adults as we just bought them as adult then if kids not going an adult could use them. I would reckon it is down near single figures now though for the kids tickets as there were not that many and I know a couple of families who have either dropped the kids tickets or the kids are now adults.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

The policy of not selling children's tix for certain areas is one thing (and not something I would expect UR to change) however BHO's problem is that he can't buy a child's ticket for anywhere in the ground unless he is buying an adult ticket in the same transaction. To me that is a bit-up by Ticketmaster and I would hope that UR will be able to help.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:The policy of not selling children's tix for certain areas is one thing (and not something I would expect UR to change) however BHO's problem is that he can't buy a child's ticket for anywhere in the ground unless he is buying an adult ticket in the same transaction. To me that is a bit-up by Ticketmaster and I would hope that UR will be able to help.
It's the same as places they have 3 tickets and they won't let you buy 2 it's either 1 or 3.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:The policy of not selling children's tix for certain areas is one thing (and not something I would expect UR to change) however BHO's problem is that he can't buy a child's ticket for anywhere in the ground unless he is buying an adult ticket in the same transaction. To me that is a bit-up by Ticketmaster and I would hope that UR will be able to help.
Which is why im under the impression that there is a rule that one adult can accompany up to 2 children but children cannot be unaccompanied

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
Which is why im under the impression that there is a rule that one adult can accompany up to 2 children but children cannot be unaccompanied

I don't think there's a UR rule. I just think TM have inadvertently created one.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster's situation with not being able to buy 2 seats out of 3 is an algorithm to avoid leaving single seats. I don't know how sophisticated it is though. Probably not that great.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UR ticket policy

Children under the age of 16 are admitted to the Stadium provided they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 18 years or over and will control and supervise those children at all times. Supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for all members of the group they accompany.

Ambiguous to say the least

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:UR ticket policy

Children under the age of 16 are admitted to the Stadium provided they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 18 years or over and will control and supervise those children at all times. Supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for all members of the group they accompany.

That's not a ticket policy; that's an admission policy.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:

Like i said. Ambiguous

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
BR wrote:

Like i said. Ambiguous

All admission policies are ambiguous; that's what they're for.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:All admission policies are ambiguous; that's what they're for.
Will UR admit that though
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
That wouldn't be policy.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Rory Best
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Dave wrote:It's not a swimming pool.

Talking of swimming, I see the legacy left behind by the cowboy has flourished, a new member of RLSC has been initiated .
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Who's that then?
www.stoutboys.co.uk