Childrens Tickets

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Re: Childrens Tickets

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

This may have been covered elsewhere, but any others who take kids to the game being asked to stand outside rather than in the bar area after evening games?
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Aye other things got in the way. The outcome is fairly straightforward...

Single children's tickets cannot be sold on their own as children are not allowed unaccompanied in the stadium. Tickmaster have no way of knowing if the children would be joining with adults so their policy has to be black & white ... no unaccompanied children's tickets sold via their website.

Ulster ticket office is the only place to buy single children's tickets.

Thanks for the discussion ... as it turns out the sons friend no longer wants to go anyway!!!!! >flog :lol:
More or less as expected then, Child Protection trumps all other issues, fully rational decision by Ticketbastard as it turns out. I'm not often wrong but I'm right again ........it's good to talk. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

As for the evil little ungrateful little wretch, HBO I hope you told him the next time he thinks he might want to go, he can go ............... can go and fu'ck himself. Tell the father he has raised a wee gobshite.

Still, it kept us thrilled for a few days.

As for nippers in bar areas, one of my buddies was scolded a couple of years ago for bringing a nipper to the bar. I thought that had been resolved by placing a yellow line 1 metre from the bar & naming it a child-unfriendly zone, trespassers to be shot. Excluding them entirely from bars would be cruel & unusual punishment........... for parents.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Let's not pretend that banning unaccompanied children is anything to do with child protection, it's about protecting the rest of us from the problems associated with unsupervised childer. Calling 'child protection' is just a way of trumping any logical counter-argument (in the way the Fat Controller used to with 'Health & Safety')

As for not allowing weens in the bar. That is child protection, fair enough. The impressionable mind should not be allowed to believe that pints of that quality are anything approaching acceptable.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:Let's not pretend that banning unaccompanied children is anything to do with child protection, it's about protecting the rest of us from the problems associated with unsupervised childer. Calling 'child protection' is just a way of trumping any logical counter-argument (in the way the Fat Controller used to with 'Health & Safety')

As for not allowing weens in the bar. That is child protection, fair enough. The impressionable mind should not be allowed to believe that pints of that quality are anything approaching acceptable.
Ambiguous

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:Aye other things got in the way. The outcome is fairly straightforward...

Single children's tickets cannot be sold on their own as children are not allowed unaccompanied in the stadium. Tickmaster have no way of knowing if the children would be joining with adults so their policy has to be black & white ... no unaccompanied children's tickets sold via their website.

Thanks for the discussion ... as it turns out the sons friend no longer wants to go anyway!!!!! >flog :lol:
More or less as expected then, Child Protection trumps all other issues, fully rational decision by Ticketbastard as it turns out. I'm not often wrong but I'm right again ........it's good to talk. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

As for the evil little ungrateful little wretch, HBO I hope you told him the next time he thinks he might want to go, he can go ............... can go and fu'ck himself. Tell the father he has raised a wee gobshite.

As for nippers in bar areas, one of my buddies was scolded a couple of years ago for bringing a nipper to the bar. I thought that had been resolved by placing a yellow line 1 metre from the bar & naming it a child-unfriendly zone, trespassers to be shot. Excluding them entirely from bars would be cruel & unusual punishment........... for parents.
Baggy the truth is ... I was glad when the "evil ungrateful little wretch" decided a night a Ravers wasn't for him!!! :lol:
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

That was a disgrace, I had to queue myself that night instead of sprog getting the stout for us and a Coke for herself >threaten
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best