Kings vs Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Kings vs Ulster

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Interesting Cave & Ludik in the centre, I've long considered this is the only possible way to give our back three good ball in the right situations, two smart players and carrying their own danger in attack. Great opportunity for Gilroy on his return with two guys who can pass the bloody ball. Trimble too, a man looking very much in need of a good game. G'wan GLU

Sadly probably the only time we'll ever see it.FOLK.

Based on no info whatsoever, is taking VDM to SA and not playing him a message to sharpen the feck up and earn your money?
He doesnt have a seat on the return

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Interesting Cave & Ludik in the centre, I've long considered this is the only possible way to give our back three good ball in the right situations, two smart players and carrying their own danger in attack. Great opportunity for Gilroy on his return with two guys who can pass the bloody ball. Trimble too, a man looking very much in need of a good game. G'wan GLU

Sadly probably the only time we'll ever see it.FOLK.

Based on no info whatsoever, is taking VDM to SA and not playing him a message to sharpen the feck up and earn your money?
He doesnt have a seat on the return

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Used to sell tickets?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Via twitter, news that SVDM is still apparently not 100% fit after a knock in the A game. If that is the case, why take him to SA when you only have a 25 man squad to work with?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Family to see back In SA you'd hardly expect him to pay his own fare
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

baggy.... so Cairns puts in a decent shout on his debut and gets dumped like a sack of hot potatoes with the rumour mill saying he's carrying a slight knock but not listed in the injured list (unless amended) whilst SVDM gets a debut in the A Game and from I was told had people saying why is he even here... he gets on the plane to SA despite being injured in that game doesn't make any sense but then little we do makes any sense.. thank god we're not playing at altitude.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

We really are a laughingstock
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Neill_M wrote:Via twitter, news that SVDM is still apparently not 100% fit after a knock in the A game. If that is the case, why take him to SA when you only have a 25 man squad to work with?
That was my initial reaction too but in fairness who else is there in the propping stakes? Better a half Hond than nobody and you would need a spare prop. That's my guess.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Dave wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Via twitter, news that SVDM is still apparently not 100% fit after a knock in the A game. If that is the case, why take him to SA when you only have a 25 man squad to work with?
That was my initial reaction too but in fairness who else is there in the propping stakes? Better a half Hond than nobody and you would need a spare prop. That's my guess.
Why not bring O'Hagan or O'Sullivan?
horslips
Initiate

Post by horslips »

I have to say that having used Google earth to look at the area around the stadium I can see why Kempson thinks the venue change is an insult to Ulster. Absolute s*** hole
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

horslips wrote:I have to say that having used Google earth to look at the area around the stadium I can see why Kempson thinks the venue change is an insult to Ulster. Absolute s*** hole
Wow. Just looked. Like playing at Gibson Park only dustier.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:
Stop guessing , Ruirhi Murphy was better, good to see the Blazers made the trip, it must have cost them , well nothing really.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

90% of the info on this forum is guesswork. Maybe more.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The venue looks like a ready-made FOLK excuse. Has all the look of a training ground.

FOLK: The guys couldn't feel any match atmosphere, it was a hard place to play against a dangerous team. When a talented team like the Kings have nothing go right for them you know that sooner or later .............along will come Ulster, complacently sleepwalking to defeat. Ask the Zebras of Italy.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

BaggyTrousers wrote:The venue looks like a ready-made FOLK excuse. Has all the look of a training ground.

FOLK: The guys couldn't feel any match atmosphere, it was a hard place to play against a dangerous team. When a talented team like the Kings have nothing go right for them you know that sooner or later .............along will come Ulster, complacently sleepwalking to defeat. Ask the Zebras of Italy.
Ulster are perhaps the best team in the world to play yourself into form against.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:baggy.... so Cairns puts in a decent shout on his debut and gets dumped like a sack of hot potatoes with the rumour mill saying he's carrying a slight knock but not listed in the injured list (unless amended) whilst SVDM gets a debut in the A Game and from I was told had people saying why is he even here... he gets on the plane to SA despite being injured in that game doesn't make any sense but then little we do makes any sense.. thank god we're not playing at altitude.
Playing tomorrow for his club
Third-placed Hinch intend to get their campaign back on track after failing to even take a losing bonus point from Rifle Park when they host Naas who are in sixth.
And their cause has been hugely boosted by having scrum-half, and key player, Aaron Cairns back in club colours.
Cairns was part of Ulster's starting team for the first time in last Saturday's loss to Leinster and was subsequently omitted from Les Kiss's squad that travelled to South Africa last Monday to take on the Southern Kings in Port Elizabeth tomorrow.
Last edited by Rooster on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best