Connacht v Ulster Sat 23rd Dec 7:35pm KO BBC2/TG4

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Connacht v Ulster Sat 23rd Dec 7:35pm KO BBC2/TG4

Post by Russ »

UR announced this as the team an hour ago. As well as announcing that other team

Amateur hourImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

They've also announced this teamImage

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cave sacked :shock: :shock: :shock: Apparently he killed JFK. The FIRFU has decided he will not win his 200th cap until his extradition and trial in the USA or he is shot dead by Jack Ruby, but will, of course, be provided with appropriate support - none.

Les Kiss was not available for comment but laughter was heard emanating from his office.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:UR announced this as the team an hour ago. As well as announcing that other team

Amateur hourImage

Sweet fcuking jesus this is fcuked up
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I've now seen two UR social media sauces with the team Russ has posted. Now a media assistant mistakenly posting the wrong team is not an issue. Everybody makes mistakes. The underlying issue is that clearly behind closed doors there were two teams on the go. It seems that up until the last minute the tinkerman didn't have a folking clue which one...

FOLK
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:I've now seen two UR social media sauces with the team Russ has posted. Now a media assistant mistakenly posting the wrong team is not an issue. Everybody makes mistakes. The underlying issue is that clearly behind closed doors there were two teams on the go. It seems that up until the last minute the tinkerman didn't have a folking clue which one...

FOLK
Strange that despite being told they have posted 2 different teams, both posts still exist

armalig
Novice

Post by armalig »

What a shambles...........
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

for those saying Cave out of position at least he has played 1st inside centre before whereas Ludic hasn't and Mccloskey maybe overdue a rest .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

[quote="Dave"]Good to see the following: Dalton getting a start, Cave, McPhillips on the bench (to see what he's made of), Lyttle back...

Worried about the following: Too many new combinations (the backrow is the only settled one), Warwick, Diack (will help the lineout), Nelson at 10 (where is Lele?), Cave out of position (ammunition for the haters), Connacht appear full strength and will be throwing everything at us with Munster and Leinster to come...

FOLK[/quote

Dave - what constitutes a Cave hater and who are those people on here. Is it anyone who dares to disagree that he is still better than BOD in his prime?

Is anyone who says Piutau is a luxury, Lele isn't a 10, or says anything less than complimentary about beagle or Diack a hater as well? or is that ok?
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:UR announced this as the team an hour ago. As well as announcing that other team

Amateur hourImage

Simple cut and paste job but forgot to change the backs from last week's match.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:
Dave wrote:Good to see the following: Dalton getting a start, Cave, McPhillips on the bench (to see what he's made of), Lyttle back...

Worried about the following: Too many new combinations (the backrow is the only settled one), Warwick, Diack (will help the lineout), Nelson at 10 (where is Lele?), Cave out of position (ammunition for the haters), Connacht appear full strength and will be throwing everything at us with Munster and Leinster to come...

FOLK[/quote

Dave - what constitutes a Cave hater and who are those people on here. Is it anyone who dares to disagree that he is still better than BOD in his prime?

Is anyone who says Piutau is a luxury, Lele isn't a 10, or says anything less than complimentary about beagle or Diack a hater as well? or is that ok?
You will have to ask people individually if they consider themselves a hater or not. I've never labelled anyone specifically. If someone identifies themselves as a hater maybe they will PM you and let you know.

Some dude stated that Cave was shyte on this thread. Maybe you could start with him. Calling Charles a luxury is not really a criticism of Charles, so I wouldn't call those people haters. Nor with those saying Lele is not a ten, I don't agree but its just a desire for a positional change.

I am absolutely not a fan of p or Diack. Call me a hater if you want. That does not mean I literally hate them. The term hater is hyperbolic and a jokey popular culture reference. I wish no bad feeling towards p or Diack personally. I hope they lead rich and fulfilling lives but I'm not a fan of their rugby.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

jean valjean wrote:
Dave wrote:

Amateur hourImage

FFS Jean! It's a damn conspiracy!!!!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
jean valjean wrote:
Dave wrote:

Amateur hourImage

FFS Jean! It's a damn conspiracy!!!!
No. Just incompetence

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FOLK
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

They opened the Cava to wash down the Ferocious Rochers and things got a bit messy.

I hate that...
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.