Ulsterboys V The Munstermen

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulsterboys V The Munstermen

Post by againstthehead »

Never in doubt!!! Fair play to Cave - big big performance.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

The front row replacements changed the game as obviously the card did.
The two props in the first half were a disgrace.
I'll take the win any win right now any win no matter.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Told you why does no one listen... Kiss will see that as the reaction required unfortunately much came down to a yellow and red before things started to turn .. the change of props at half time helped and Deysels looks as if he is an injury waiting to happen..

Well done to Cave because he was dropped and only a last place replacement for a player who had been ill over Christmas..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Front row changed at H/T and yellow card were pivotal, the red card was decisive.
RDS will be a whole different ball game, with another referee like tonight's, it will be a massacre.
A win no one seen coming at H/T.
Zed58
Novice

Post by Zed58 »

Kiss's last good performance was in Waynes World !
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cockatrice wrote:Told you why does no one listen... Kiss will see that as the reaction required unfortunately much came down to a yellow and red before things started to turn .. the change of props at half time helped and Deysels looks as if he is an injury waiting to happen..

Well done to Cave because he was dropped and only a last place replacement for a player who had been ill over Christmas..
Don't worry big dish of reality is being prepared in Dublin.
The main lesson learned from this is that Rodney can never start again.
Horrendous performance not seen since certain Fijian props were signed post 99.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Told you why does no one listen... Kiss will see that as the reaction required unfortunately much came down to a yellow and red before things started to turn .. the change of props at half time helped and Deysels looks as if he is an injury waiting to happen..

One lazy, lazy player.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Munster handed a 17 point lead without really having to do anything due to simply woeful play from Ulster in the first half. Then when Ulster decided they wanted to play we had nothing and were deservedly beaten.

Oh and JJ cost Munster the game as much as anything else. Guy is hopeless as I have always said. He is almost as bad as GVDH. He should have f-cking stayed in England.

Fair play to the likes of Cave, Gilroy, Piautau and that young lad on the wing(sorry can't remember his name) Dangerous when they got a bit of ball. Our backs, with the exception of Wootton, just hate having the ball and kick it away as soon as they get it. If we didn't have an international standard pack we'd be at the bottom of the league.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Didn't I tell you? You were always going to win this one. Oh ye of little faith.
Great second half and unlikely bonus point.
All Les needs now is a win against La Rochelle, though you won't get too much at Wasps but an away quarter final at Easter and season saved. Everybody happy up in Ulster.
Right?
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

Cave played a part in most of Ulster’s best passages of play. He showed passion. I was also very impressed with Lyttle, a well
taken try but beyond that he showed a willingness to do some of the hard graft, hitting rucks and making tackles.

Also, I’d like to see some of our players taking note of the support play that Cooney offers, always on the shoulder of a player when they make a line break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Liz Fraser wrote:

Liz.. I said Rodney was a waste when he was signed and despite Rory’s assertion that he is amongst the best he has played with I remain of the same opinion.. I know next week will be different Munster sent their 2nds up on the bus immediately before the game and they were happy to try and steal it which they nearly did... I understand Kiss declared on TV that was the reaction needed to last weeks result... I still happen to think he is delusional.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cooney is excellent. Ulster's best player this season. Should be second choice for Ireland.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Don't want to get carried way after an abysmal first half performance, but fair play to a pretty makeshift Ulster pack for coming back at Munster in the second half. The Tornips had it in the bag and let it go with some really sloppy play. You can see how we've been missing Cave's midfield rugby intelligence. Great to see Lyttle absolutely scorching down the line for a classic winger's try with pace to burn. He put himself about the rest of the game too and is quite a tough little nut.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

While it was great to see much more effort in the second half, if it wasn't for the yellow and red cards, we would have lost. The last try came from purely having extra numbers. Sadly Kiss will get a reprieve after tonight's win.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cockatrice wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:

Liz.. I said Rodney was a waste when he was signed and despite Rory’s assertion that he is amongst the best he has played with I remain of the same opinion.. I know next week will be different Munster sent their 2nds up on the bus immediately before the game and they were happy to try and steal it which they nearly did... I understand Kiss declared on TV that was the reaction needed to last weeks result... I still happen to think he is delusional.
Totally agree Cockers he is completely delusional but people fall for it.
He didn't see the Connacht result coming after Quins reserves shredded our defence and it's going to be similar soundbites after we get stuffed by Leinster I'm afraid.