Bye Charles

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Bye Charles

Post by UlsterNo9 »

We just didn't use Charles to a fraction of his capability,

We took the porsche for the school run and used it as a stationwagon.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Pity it was the IRFU calling him at 15... as someone said the stats will look great but give me Payne at FB any day.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

A backline of, Cooney, PJ, Stockdale, Olding, Cave, Piutau and Payne. Ohhh we had dreams once.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Top backers!!!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Cornerfleg wrote:Top backers!!!
Haha

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:Charles has been a fine player and at times exceptional. The restrained game plan that we have been playing this season hasn't particularly suited him. Although at times, he and Stockdale have kept us in games that we were going to lose.
Unlike some, I think he's almost as good at fullback as he is at wing where he plays a more direct game. Granted, his kicking game isn't good enough at 15, but he poses a threat across the backline and 'fixes' defenders which creates room for others.
How do you like his Kearney busting, unparalleled ability to stride, stop jink, pick out a big lad, run into him, lose possession? I think he's brilliant at it. :roll:

He's like an 8-year-old kid who got a football for Christmas, it's my ball and I'm keeping it - except when I run into big lads and lose possession.

Obviously, he does good things, we know that, but he indulges himself in hogging the ball and has been the injury that was bound to happen & did last night.

#notvalueformoney
#notmyfullback

By the way, have I ever mentioned my hatred of Mexicans, did you see some of the shyte they had on their reverse Ivory Coast flegs today. I'd love to cull the bluebastards like seal pups.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

BaggyTrousers wrote: By the way, have I ever mentioned my hatred of Mexicans, did you see some of the shyte they had on their reverse Ivory Coast flegs today. I'd love to cull the bluebastards like seal pups.
I saw it. Not sure what's more deplorable, trying to influence a jury in an ongoing trial or the fact these pricks, desperate to get on the TV, believe anyone gives a flying feck about their opinion. Twatter generation for you.

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jackie Brown wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: By the way, have I ever mentioned my hatred of Mexicans, did you see some of the shyte they had on their reverse Ivory Coast flegs today. I'd love to cull the bluebastards like seal pups.
I saw it. Not sure what's more deplorable, trying to influence a jury in an ongoing trial or the fact these pricks, desperate to get on the TV, believe anyone gives a flying feck about their opinion. Twatter generation for you.

HWM has a lot to answer for the old tv slut. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

What's this flags craic baggy?

Read that piece before the Kings game. Can't say I know the name but he sound's like a legend. They dont make them like that now.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

damianmcr wrote:What's this flags craic baggy?

Read that piece before the Kings game. Can't say I know the name but he sound's like a legend. They dont make them like that now.
I'm not a spelling pedant, Damian, but the word is 'crack'.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Snipe Watson wrote: Although at times, he and Stockdale have kept us in games that we were going to lose.
1 of the 2 elements of Kiss's (remember him?) attacking strategy was giving the ball to them and seeing how many metres their individual skills would provide.

In terms of matches won, it was remarkably successful.

But it can hardly be relied upon for the multiphase attack required to beat the big boys.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BR wrote:

>appl Well done BR. I'd almost given up fighting that corner but you've given me the courage to continue the campaign.

It's not just Damo either btw. That word is widely used 'round here and youse should all know better.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
BR wrote:

>appl Well done BR. I'd almost given up fighting that corner but you've given me the courage to continue the campaign.

It's not just Damo either btw. That word is widely used 'round here and youse should all know better.
Lads, LOOK.............. you two may have grizzled ould bakes on ye that would crack a mirror and youse might even be the sort to get up on a cracked plate, but Damo and I will continue to enjoy the craic until the DUP ban it and even then we'll start an underground craic movement.

G'wan, as long as there is paddywhackery in this world, craic lives and is there for all to enjoy.

#youcan'tsmokecraic
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

This sort of shyte Damo
1arsewipe.jpg
1arsewipe.jpg (10.33 KiB) Viewed 291 times
If I ever came across these loathsome idiots who can decide the merits of a case based solely on gender I would be armed and dangerous. First I'd try this:
1arsewipes.jpg
1arsewipes.jpg (6 KiB) Viewed 291 times
If that failed I'd have a cudgel with 6-inch nails driven through it to blatter their stupid heads until they crack, not craic. >EW

I also wonder how these idiots would react if I produced this:
1ic.jpg
1ic.jpg (25.71 KiB) Viewed 282 times
I very much doubt it would go down too well and rightly so, so shut your fuc'king yap you stupid Dublinbastards.

The end.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Thon prat needs shot.