Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:The twitterati see it all going the opposite way to wise sages of this board. Funny that!
SJWs frequent twitter
More educated people steer clear

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Most of the people on Twitter had their mind made up before the trial even commenced and are closed to any evidence.

If Kelly is only at 6 then he has a bp try in the bag already (plus another 2).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
horslips
Initiate

Post by horslips »

Perhaps of more concern are the ongoing rumours of an even bigger scandal set to launch after events in Belfast conclude. Given UR's track record in finding itself in situations both bizarre and utterly saddening who would be surprised.
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

horslips wrote:Perhaps of more concern are the ongoing rumours of an even bigger scandal set to launch after events in Belfast conclude. Given UR's track record in finding itself in situations both bizarre and utterly saddening who would be surprised.
Say what? :shock: :shock:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

horslips wrote:Perhaps of more concern are the ongoing rumours of an even bigger scandal set to launch after events in Belfast conclude. Given UR's track record in finding itself in situations both bizarre and utterly saddening who would be surprised.
Another scandal in NI or across on the big island ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Say what? :shock: :shock:
Yeah, what?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

So is that why Terry has been laying low?
>EW
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Don't tell me some journo has found out Ulster Rugby doesn't actually have a rugby team.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Terry has found out who Kofi is ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Have you taken this from Planet Rugby or do you know the rumour?

The rumour is it should be widely known within a few days off the trail finishing.

I dont have a clue sorry.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

The way things are going this season, we're all a bit gun shy, so what the blazes are you on about?
horslips
Initiate

Post by horslips »

I have no idea what or where these "rumours" came from. The seem to be floating around online, though there is nothing specific and were that the only source I would have ignored it as the usual b******t that exists out there. However several acquaintances have also said that they have at least heard mention of another issue but nothing specific.
Sure who fecking knows what's going to happen next- maybe the only sane person on here is on the money and heading south to Espanol;
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

horslips wrote:I have no idea what or where these "rumours" came from. The seem to be floating around online, though there is nothing specific and were that the only source I would have ignored it as the usual b******t that exists out there. However several acquaintances have also said that they have at least heard mention of another issue but nothing specific.
Sure who fecking knows what's going to happen next- maybe the only sane person on here is on the money and heading south to Espanol;
Well that clears everything up then. :roll:
horslips
Initiate

Post by horslips »

Stuff planet rugby. Its more the fact that several people I do business with have heard mention of other potentially damaging events. No one as far as I can see has specifics. Some people you can afford to ignore as buck ejits others you might listen to more carefully and its the latter category that seem to have heard a similar theme doing the rounds.
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

horslips wrote:Stuff planet rugby. Its more the fact that several people I do business with have heard mention of other potentially damaging events. No one as far as I can see has specifics. Some people you can afford to ignore as buck ejits others you might listen to more carefully and its the latter category that seem to have heard a similar theme doing the rounds.
OK, problems for who?
UR?
Some specific players?
The Jackass 2?
Rugby generally?