Emirates Western Force adopt Ulster

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Great to have a few more on board, listen out in 5 hours and you'll hear the roar :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cobber
Novice

Post by Cobber »

I'll be listening!

Wonder if I can find a web stream - you know of any local radio that commentates on Ulster games and also streams over the net?
15 Positions, 80 Minutes
:D
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

you can get the bbc commentary on the web through the 'media centre' link on this site's front page cobber

then you can get to listen to 'gusher' - you'll understand why when you listen :wink:
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

fermain are you fer putting a link up tp TWF on home page and forum as our adopted S14 team? :roll:
Cobber
Novice

Post by Cobber »

ALthough I'm not having much luck with it at the moment, if the kids let me and its working for me, I'll tune in live - thanks Freddie
15 Positions, 80 Minutes
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

Rooster wrote:Great to have a few more on board, listen out in 5 hours and you'll hear the roar :D
Indeed, the Ravenhill Roar as it crosses the world... COME ON ULSTER!!

I had a wee nosey over on their site, how funny is it that they've adopted us?! I'll leave a wee post or two there at some stage. Also noticed the "Ladies' Lounge" on the forum- now, we need one of those fermain. Where all of us (ahem) can talk about knitting and cross-stitching (yeah, really code for tight shorts, and asses!!) :wink:
the lone hydrangea
Novice

Post by the lone hydrangea »

Im stoked that we haved linked up up with a class act like Ulster as our northern hemisphere club. Thanks to Flat Top for suggesting the idea.
Brothers in arms, now lets go and kick some Brennan. Also remember that your more than welcome to have a pint or three at JB OReillys pub.
Great pub, great craic and offical watering establishment for the whole force members in Perth
Yo Ulster and the Force
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

jamesie wrote:fermain are you fer putting a link up tp TWF on home page and forum as our adopted S14 team? :roll:
yeah I'll get something sorted out shortly :D
ultimate ulster chick wrote:Also noticed the "Ladies' Lounge" on the forum- now, we need one of those fermain. Where all of us (ahem) can talk about knitting and cross-stitching (yeah, really code for tight shorts, and asses!!) :wink:
you ust be jokin', who would want ta read that? :roll: :wink:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Cobber
Novice

Post by Cobber »

fermain wrote:
ultimate ulster chick wrote:Also noticed the "Ladies' Lounge" on the forum- now, we need one of those fermain. Where all of us (ahem) can talk about knitting and cross-stitching (yeah, really code for tight shorts, and asses!!) :wink:
you ust be jokin', who would want ta read that? :roll: :wink:
Actually, The Ladies Lounge was originally created as some where I could move the threads that some english Ashton was posting ... :roll:
15 Positions, 80 Minutes