Who will decide

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

WeeWorld
Initiate

Re: Who will decide

Post by WeeWorld »

big mervyn wrote:
Setanta wrote:WTF is Anna Nolan?
Do you mean the lesbian ex-nun who was on the first Big Brother series?
I was wondering if it was her, the woman behind the gofundme campaign to raise money for an advert.
If so, you'd think she might have understood what's it's like to be persecuted, vilified and marginalised.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I mean the personage who has placed an advert in the BT demanding that PJ and SO never play for Ireland and/or Ulster ever again! How many people were they found not guilty of murdering?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Setanta wrote:I mean the personage who has placed an advert in the BT demanding that PJ and SO never play for Ireland and/or Ulster ever again! How many people were they found not guilty of murdering?
The BT should not be taking adverts like that.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
muscles
Novice

Post by muscles »

Yes the key organisation that must be held to account for their decision is the PPS. But the BBC also for publishing leaked confidential information before charges made. Perception at least that that added to pressure on PPS to take case to Court. They should of course be above that.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

big mervyn wrote:
Setanta wrote:I mean the personage who has placed an advert in the BT demanding that PJ and SO never play for Ireland and/or Ulster ever again! How many people were they found not guilty of murdering?
Lol, BT desperate for any money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Jackie Brown wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

An advert calling for individuals to be sacked from their current position of employment. Is that even legal?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

big mervyn wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

An advert calling for individuals to be sacked from their current position of employment. Is that even legal?
From reading the article they claim to be speaking for the fans. Certainly not from what I've heard talking to fans. I wonder is Ms Nolan a ST holder?

horslips
Initiate

Post by horslips »

Another day and another dig at Ulster Rugby and the wider rugby family in general. Who is orchestrating this campaign. On last nights BBC NI News I thought there were several more noteworthy stories that deserved to be ahead of the goings on at Malone RFC. This whole saga stinks to high heaven and clearly, in my mind at least, is being manipulated by interested parties.
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

We'll soon find out Mervyn.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

horslips wrote:Another day and another dig at Ulster Rugby and the wider rugby family in general. Who is orchestrating this campaign. On last nights BBC NI News I thought there were several more noteworthy stories that deserved to be ahead of the goings on at Malone RFC. This whole saga stinks to high heaven and clearly, in my mind at least, is being manipulated by interested parties.
Feels like it, can't prove anything in court so I'll go after their reputations instead and destroy their lives.

I hope the IRFU stand up to these bullies, I doubt it.

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Belfast Telegraph generating their own stories.

waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Might it be suggested that the BBC has an agenda relating to losing the broadcast rights for the Pro 14 and therefore is out to get it's own back. Roll on the family friendly Giants on Friday night.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

This is crazy to the extreme this lesbian/feminist militia only want to destroy men, all parties entered the court innocent and all left the court innocent except for one, her story was not believed and therefore one would have to assume she was untruthful.

the compliant said *I was not going out to get f"cked* and called the other ladies *sluts* but her language is fine according to the militia . Gilroy used the same words , will she be suspended by her employer/Uni, i doubt it, she is still a victim and the four innocent men are not, well let me tell you they are , they are victims of a hate campaign and would not be tolerated if they were not who they are

There is also a anti Northern Ireland angle of this by the southern Media and the population there with any real dissent here in the North coming from people with a slightly nationalist view (that is fact go look if i have offended anyone)

Ulster Rugby and its players should be vocal in their support, yes the language used was very inappropriate but is it any worse than McGregor calling people CNUTS on social media . A word i despise, but no feminist outrage , oh wait he is from the same cesspit the protesters come from so that okay then.

we need strong words from Ulster, but then we have a weak leader a man who has hidden from the media for nearly a year, if this was any other business or industry the CEO would be shoved to the front to explain or defend his staff, NO, we don't have that leader, his contempt for us the fans, and his staff is obvious, i believe they too think the same. Logan time to go , and i don't see anyone employing you again.

We are in a dark place now, results are sh1t, off field is just surreal, this is not the Ulster I love.
WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG................................
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

PS, one lady stands out from this crowd, DARA FLORENCE, media tried to bribe her, she said no, its over lets move on.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Kofi Annan wrote:PS, one lady stands out from this crowd, DARA FLORENCE, media tried to bribe her, she said no, its over lets move on.
+1