Glasgow Match - Going or Not - POLL

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Will you be going to Ulster v Glasgow Sat 21st @ Ravenhill

Poll ended at Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:48 am

Yes, wild horses wouldn't drag me away
25%
No way. UR has been run into the ground and I just can;t do it.
75%

Total votes: 76

TinPig
Squire

Re: Glasgow Match - Going or Not - POLL

Post by TinPig »

I’m going with my 5 mates (all season ticket holders). I’m going to give Tommy and beagle a send off and support the team that played with heart last week. I won’t be wearing a sponsors shirt and I won’t be giving a penny over the counter. Non of us are renewing while Logan remains and I feel that’s the best way to send a message. Logan is an IRFU lapdog and he’s made it clear he’s no intention of going easily so it might be the final game at Ravenhill for a lot of people.
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

stickinout wrote:
Deraless wrote:Logan covered his head and made the grave judgement that the boys had made a serious mistake. None of the lads were married though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes, nothing worse than being judged by an adulterer. F@cking hypocrite.
In fairness to just about the whole world, Logan, or as we know him here, Terry Slogan - in memory of his days as a trained killer, should really be the subject of an internal review with the following charges:

Adulterer - stone him
Hypocrite - hardly news
Vengeful - where was his Christian forgiveness when he determined there was no way on his watch that young men would be out riding rings all around them & then brag about it on his watch
Spiteful - see above
Liar - CV riddled with untruths & exaggerations, and on a regular basis since he has told whoppers as recently as this week
Coward - despite his lies to the contrary, Terry has turned up missing so much this season, even he must be embarrassed.
Braggart - "everything I touched turned to gold", whereas the truth is he is a reverse-Midas, he has taken the good work of Dr. Dave and reduced Ulster to a shambles. Terry son, everything you've touched since the brains of the operation left, has gone to shyte.

So Wing-Commander, Rear Vice-Adulterer, General D4 Dogsbody Terry Slogan, CDM & Bar ......... Mars Bar more than likely, you are charged with being an Adulterous Hyporcite, with Vengeful & petty Spitefulness in abundance, you are a stranger to the truth for by your God you snivelling wretch, you couldn't play a straight bat if you tried. You are further charged with being a Braggart & a Coward, Midas my ar$e, you are a disaster who has spent the entire season dodging the supporters, sending Bryn or Fiona or both to take the flak. And finally and most seriously, we the supporters of Ulster rugby, not Ulster Rugby for you have brought disaster to UR, condemn you as a self-satisfied incompetent, we challenge you to look in the mirror gaze into your own eyes and see if you can deny these charges without breaking contact at the shadow of a man looking back at you.

I thought you Christian zealot types were supposedly big on honesty, big on forgiveness, were self-critical and self-knowing, you sir appear to be nothing like that. You are bringing this club down, GET OUT.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

If Terry opted for the disgraced military man's way out - eating his gun, on hearing the news I'd head straight to my REM cds and pluck out an old favourite, The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite.

Remember Terry, "The cat in the hat came back, wrecked a lot of havoc on the way". That's me Terry, the cat in the hat, our pursuit of you will ultimately be successful, show some dignity and GET OUT with some self-respect, you are a failure.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:If Terry opted for the disgraced military man's way out - eating his gun, on hearing the news I'd head straight to my REM cds and pluck out an old favourite, The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite.

Remember Terry, "The cat in the hat came back, wrecked a lot of havoc on the way". That's me Terry, the cat in the hat, our pursuit of you will ultimately be successful, show some dignity and GET OUT with some self-respect, you are a failure.
In terms of the title, how about World Leader Pretend?

Saw ‘em in Slovenia and stayed in the same hotel. The additional guitarist for the tour was in the next room.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Not going and season ticket being cut in half and sent back with letter explaining non renewal. This is bigger than just supporting the cureent swquad. Implications which go beyond UR and how mob rule has deformed and defamed justice both legal and natural.
Terry Slogan is a reptilian plant straight from the Icke handbook. No wondef hes untouchable. The relish in his video.... Almost sexual for him...
Exterminate all rational thought
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

10 or 15 only wrote:Yes, going as my wife wants to. To support the players only.
I have emailed UR today regarding the dismissal for our CEO with his smug, egotistical and presumptuous manner. I have explained I will not be renewing my STs until he has been removed from his ivory tower.
Typical of the pretentious bastàrd, building his tower out of ivory when the rest of the stadium is constructed from plastic :roll:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:If Terry opted for the disgraced military man's way out - eating his gun, on hearing the news I'd head straight to my REM cds and pluck out an old favourite, The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite.

In terms of the title, how about World Leader Pretend?

Saw ‘em in Slovenia and stayed in the same hotel. The additional guitarist for the tour was in the next room.
Nice try Lionel, but the fact is Terry Slogan is a snake, just as I am indeed a cat in the hat. I’m happy to go Sidewinder. Just as I hope Terry wakes up on his back.

All irrelevant of course, the only thing of importance is getting him gone. He uttered some tripe about finding a way forward together, that can only happened if he removes himself or is removed. There can be no unity at Ravenhill with him in place and he is currently a bad word in the dressing room. I think despised is the correct word.

He sits at present like that turd in Syria, kept in place to do the bidding of a higher power. It is the higher power, the FIRFU who can replace him. And that is why all man of good intent need to boycott Ireland games. How else will they get the message?

I know of not a single person who would defend Slogan, not one who respects him, not one who believes he is doing a good job, not one who feels he is competent to hold his position, not one who believes he is acquainted with the truth.

This needs to be publicly transmitted to D4 and supported.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
10 or 15 only wrote:Yes, going as my wife wants to. To support the players only.
I have emailed UR today regarding the dismissal for our CEO with his smug, egotistical and presumptuous manner. I have explained I will not be renewing my STs until he has been removed from his ivory tower.
Typical of the pretentious bastàrd, building his tower out of ivory when the rest of the stadium is constructed from plastic :roll:

Don’t forget all those pretty grey breeze-blocks Merv. I’ll have you know it’s the envy of Europe, just another of Terry’s lies. It is a decent , functional small stadium, they Dragons maybe wish the had one like it, Weegies almost certainly but don’t try to sell it to Tigers fans or even down Limerick way.

It is amazing what flows from his mouth, a stranger to the truth. “Ah but” he will say, “ours is the best because we have a dog toilet”. Deluded fool.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

A dog toilet but nowhere to park yer bike (not a euphemism!).

Has anyone ever saw Fido pinching one off?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Sadly Baggy the FIRFU will be able to fill the bedpan without us. The way to apply pressure is to stop buying UR merchandise, food at the ground etc. Anything that will hit the purse strings.
LOGAN OUT!
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Ulster71
Novice

Post by Ulster71 »

Been away so only catching up with these posts now. I have decided to go to match, why should SHAME LOGAN win. I want to support Rory & the boys , I can’t help but surmise, from reading other social media, that the team needs that vocal support at this time. However I have not & will not renew my season ticket this year but will attend matches on an ad hoc basis. I like the idea of cutting it up & sending it back with a covering letter, will do this on Sunday.
If SHAME LOGAN goes I will review this .
I will never forgive IRFU for their treatment of Ulster players in recent years or the so called Ulster men who were supposed to represent them .
To Paddy & Stuart- Hippocrates said ; Healing is a matter of time but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mid ulster maestro wrote:Sadly Baggy the FIRFU will be able to fill the bedpan without us. The way to apply pressure is to stop buying UR merchandise, food at the ground etc. Anything that will hit the purse strings.
LOGAN OUT!

Am I not correct in thinking that UR must buy their allocation? If so that is a big hit over a season, so if we don’t buy the tickets it will become a serious issue for UR, then UR. may see that they cannot keep Slogan and therefore where the Aviva is full or not, the FIRFU will see the issue is Terry or the supporters. They cannot have both. In the long grass is how you deal with the likes of Terry, I believe the players know that, I believe they absolutely believe as we do, he is a huge part of the problem but is D4’s yes man.

I’m spending not one penny at Ravenhill tomorrow, I’m handing in my Ulater shirt, suitably adorned after the match with a message for Terry. I’ve renewed my ST a while back for good reasons I won’t go into but I will not be using it, I’m emigrating, so to those without complex reason, not renewing will hit the cash flow and I agree with you that this has to be part of a siege to starve him out, but no Ulsterman at the Aviva with UR paying for their allocation will hasten the day.

It may harm Ulster Rugby but in the long term I believe it will help Ulster rugby. Short term pain for long term gain, trust me, I’m a genius. >EW The only question is have Ulster people the guts for this fight in significant numbers or will it me business as usual next season.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Ulster71 wrote:Been away ... .
I wouldn't just show up then. Not until you've sought permission from BFN and BoI, even if your conviction is spent.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

I see Cave is not going and Rory is just about going!!!! :red: :red: :red:
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Tell him he can kiss my ass
Then laugh and say that you were only kidding
That way he'll know that it's
Really, really, really, really me

I know Slogan thinks he's through this and untouchable, but I'm with you Baggy. I can't just allow this one slide. If the two top shaggers broke some moral code, then ultimately Logan has failed to provide the lads with the necessary moral compass as he as CEO is responsible for the ethos and morality of the club. He failed them and should be brought to book for his failings.
That's before we look at his other shortcomings.
FOSL
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.