LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

War of attrition
Novice

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by War of attrition »

BTW the esteemed BOI are the biggest sponsors of provincial rugby is this something to do with old school tie brigade or a booming economy (according to our leaders) with no interest in rugby (munster signs up for 3 more years)

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Bart S wrote:Anyone finally departed UR today?

Well apart from Jonno Gibbes of course.... to Waikato... :stir:
for a 1 month holiday before he takes up his new role in LAR?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

stickinout wrote:

If I was offered what LAR are offering , I would go to.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Kofi Annan wrote:
stickinout wrote:

Stick your ma in a home and take the cash.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Kofi Annan wrote:
stickinout wrote:

And you'd be counting your money a long time while you're thinking about your word isn't worth sh!t and everybody knows it, and the lads you grew up with think you're a disloyal, money grabbing to55er! I suppose you wouldn't have to go back there.....

So how much is it then Kofi? spill the beans.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Well he has seen what Loyalty is worth at Ulster under Logan

Sweet F A
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

Why would Philip Browne want to meet with the supporters club, they do not represent me, He is another one, an amateur who got the job when rugby went professional and is still an amateur .

Is the supporter club speaking for their 800 membership, or the feelings on the terracing .
Available for weddings May to August only
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
stickinout wrote:

Stick your ma in a home and take the cash.
Yip, everyone has a ma, but cash..................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8) 8) 8)
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Any word of state executioner Browne?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

TheSnapper wrote:Why would Philip Browne want to meet with the supporters club, they do not represent me, He is another one, an amateur who got the job when rugby went professional and is still an amateur .

Is the supporter club speaking for their 800 membership, or the feelings on the terracing .
I'm sure PB will arrange a separate meeting with your solicitor Snapper.

But to cover as many 'ordinary' supporters in one go, it probably makes sense to speak to the official supporters club. They are indeed intending to represent the diverse views of their membership, and maybe get an answer to some of the long-standing questions. I have no doubt that those answers will not satisfy many on this forum, but it will be interesting to hear the official line, rather than the rumour and inuendo oft spouted here.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:Any word of state executioner Browne?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
I have the crematorium ready for the disposal of the bodies
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

BR wrote:
TheSnapper wrote:Why would Philip Browne want to meet with the supporters club, they do not represent me, He is another one, an amateur who got the job when rugby went professional and is still an amateur .

But to cover as many 'ordinary' supporters in one go, it probably makes sense to speak to the official supporters club. They are indeed intending to represent the diverse views of their membership, and maybe get an answer to some of the long-standing questions. I have no doubt that those answers will not satisfy many on this forum, but it will be interesting to hear the official line, rather than the rumour and inuendo oft spouted here.
BR, why do you think he would want to meet my solicitor ? he was an amateur on the IRFU committee when it went PRO and stayed on, NOW if he wanted to talk about Investment on properties with players who kept getting caps well past their sell by date i would be happy to discuss :roll:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

TheSnapper wrote:
BR wrote:

BR, why do you think he would want to meet my solicitor ? he was an amateur on the IRFU committee when it went PRO and stayed on, NOW if he wanted to talk about Investment on properties with players who kept getting caps well past their sell by date i would be happy to discuss :roll:
Well I'm happy for the URSC to represent me, I thought your solicitor could represent you.

Do you mean he had a personal interest in the finances of players he was continuing to employ?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

BR wrote:
TheSnapper wrote:
BR wrote:

Well I'm happy for the URSC to represent me, I thought your solicitor could represent you.

Do you mean he had a personal interest in the finances of players he was continuing to employ?
what do you think i meant ?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Why are you on here anyway?

Remember what happened Jerome Quinn.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?