Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Re: Replacement 10

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Snipe Watson wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:He trotted off to the sun for a big money deal in our hour of need. Cooney has been average.
Did you think he was any use when he was here? I didn't, he just blocked Shanners and p.
And Heaney as well. We could have held on to him and he might be a British & Irish Lion by now.
I'd forgotten about that wronged genius.
Reece Spee too.
Blane McIlroy

(I’ve gone too far now)
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:He trotted off to the sun for a big money deal in our hour of need. Cooney has been average.
Did you think he was any use when he was here? I didn't, he just blocked Shanners and p.
Totally agree. Look at wee dave now. Plays like a guy who was been blocked for several years.
Several years is a very long session, Ollie’s regular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rugbylad reporting it as done deal

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Let's say he comes back as a coach. Could he also coach McPhilips, for 80mins, on let's say, a Friday evening in a match environment from the position of scrum half?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:Let's say he comes back as a coach. Could he also coach McPhilips, for 80mins, on let's say, a Friday evening in a match environment from the position of scrum half?

The isa paradox

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Totally agree. Look at wee dave now. Plays like a guy who was been blocked for several years.
That's HWM your thinking of. he's been blocked as long as I've known him.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Jackie Brown wrote:Let's say he comes back as a coach. Could he also coach McPhilips, for 80mins, on let's say, a Friday evening in a match environment from the position of scrum half?

Nah, by Mid-October he could come back as a medical joker though at Full back (then play 9/10), just like Nacewa. :thumleft:
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Dharper wrote:“He’s 34 now but brilliant again last night apparently.

Tough call knowing when to hang up the boots.“

.....:Listen, while his body is in decent nick, and he’s behind a good pack with decent ball he still oozes sheer class. Montpellier are going great guns, so there’s every reason Rugby wise to go another yr. I guess it comes down to family priorities and home settling. If RP did return to NI at some point, for me he has to be involved with UR.

There’s “jobs for the boys” and then there is utilising one of the finest players to ever wear that white shirt.
What was Rassie sniffing around him for? To play? Having Murray not enough for Munster? sniffing around more Ulstermen? Have they no shame? I remember not long ago, munster fans and southern media slagging us for bringing Boks in, look at them now.... :stir: Imitation is the highest form of flattery i suppose.....
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

stickinout wrote:
Dharper wrote:“He’s 34 now but brilliant again last night apparently.

Tough call knowing when to hang up the boots.“

.....:Listen, while his body is in decent nick, and he’s behind a good pack with decent ball he still oozes sheer class. Montpellier are going great guns, so there’s every reason Rugby wise to go another yr. I guess it comes down to family priorities and home settling. If RP did return to NI at some point, for me he has to be involved with UR.

There’s “jobs for the boys” and then there is utilising one of the finest players to ever wear that white shirt.
What was Rassie sniffing around him for? To play? Having Murray not enough for Munster? sniffing around more Ulstermen? Have they no shame? I remember not long ago, munster fans and southern media slagging us for bringing Boks in, look at them now.... :stir: Imitation is the highest form of flattery i suppose.....
To play for South Africa maybe.....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I assume therefore BR you twittered in # ibelieveher

Because every word out of her 19
Year old mouth was as you would say Balleex

«  There’s a just and compassionate Ireland « 
Says Simon Harris

Balleex

The amendment of the 8th proves nothing about compassion or justness rather it enables the avoidance of responsibility not that it is my right to force someone to accept long term responsibilities — I abstain but it sure as hell
Doesn’t make me just or compassionate

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:I assume therefore BR you twittered in # ibelieveher

Because every word out of her 19
Year old mouth was as you would say Balleex

«  There’s a just and compassionate Ireland « 
Says Simon Harris

Balleex

The amendment of the 8th proves nothing about compassion or justness rather it enables the avoidance of responsibility not that it is my right to force someone to accept long term responsibilities — I abstain but it sure as hell
Doesn’t make me just or compassionate

Nobody forcing you to have an abortion

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Few things suprise me about ORF... but him having an abortion would fit into that scenario.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

I can’t be the only one who would feel sad to hear that Ruan is hanging up his boots early because the family aren’t happy in France?

Never mind the irony of him coming here as a coach when he could still add so much on the pitch
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Is 'BR' S. Logan?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Setanta wrote:Is 'BR' S. Logan?
Well he certainly isn't A. Moron.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.