LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by breakdown »

What exactly is the purpose in Logan trying to 'out' people?
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

breakdown wrote:What exactly is the purpose in Logan trying to 'out' people?

Just channeling his inner Jean Claude Juncker; ethics optional and relative;

"Former PricewaterhouseCoopers employees Antoine Deltour and Raphael Halet received 12 and nine-month sentences respectively for leaking documents.

Prosecutors had sought 18-month jail terms for the two men.

Edouard Perrin, a journalist who reported on the leaks, was acquitted of all charges.

Deltour, 31, and Halet, 40, also received suspended fines of €1,500 (£1,250; $1,650) and €1,000 respectively.

They have 40 days to appeal against the verdict. Deltour told Agence France-Presse that he intended to do so.

The prosecution accused Deltour and Halet of theft and said they violated a confidentiality agreement in their employment contract with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).

The two men faced a maximum sentence of 10 years.

The 30,000 pages of documents leaked by the whistleblowers exposed favourable tax arrangements offered by Luxembourg to some of the world's biggest companies - including Apple, Ikea, and Pepsi - while Jean-Claude Juncker, now head of the European Commission, was prime minister."

BBC 2016
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Perhaps he was trying to find out if any staff or players etc. were working against him. Paranoid it seems.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

If he was actually good at his job he wouldn't have to out people. If he actually was a genuine proper Christian why would he have any concerns about people's comments on him? The bottom line is he is a fraud.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Lurgan Lad wrote:If he was actually good at his job he wouldn't have to out people.
Agreed
If he actually was a genuine proper Christian why would he have any concerns about people's comments on him?
:scratch: does not compute. I'm a genuine proper Christian and I don't like being slagged off.
The bottom line is he is a fraud.
Ageeed
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Lurgan Lad wrote:If he was actually good at his job he wouldn't have to out people.
Agreed
If he actually was a genuine proper Christian why would he have any concerns about people's comments on him?
:scratch: does not compute. I'm a genuine proper Christian and I don't like being slagged off.
Ageeed
Thanks Snipe, I'm not a Christian but most of my family are. Proverbs 29:25 It is dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you, but if you trust the Lord, you are safe. Psalm 118:8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD Than to trust in man.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Lurgan Lad wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Agreed
Ageeed
Thanks Snipe, I'm not a Christian but most of my family are. Proverbs 29:25 It is dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you, but if you trust the Lord, you are safe. Psalm 118:8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD Than to trust in man.
Oh well, just another way in which I fall short of the mark.
Speeding is dangerous, I do that too.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe out
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

I'm not expecting our CEO to be without fault. I do expect if he is a Christian as a basic level he is trustworthy, and the bottom line he isn't. Few, if any, trust a word that comes out of his mouth, and that is a big issue for the credibility of UR. None of us are prefect, but when people speak to me and I say something they can actually trust what I say, that doesn't apply to Logan.
If Logan is trying to out me I don't live in Lurgan, I'll give him that hint.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

I couldn’t care less if the ulster CEO is a christian, buddhist, muslim, atheist, pagan or anything else. I still expect him to be trustworthy and would hold him/her to the same standards regardless.

Oh and i expect him to appear in front of real fans as key stakeholders during times of crisis, like at a supporters meeting.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:

Perhaps he was trying to find out if any staff or players etc. were working against him. Paranoid it seems.
Sounds about right Gary.

Some excellent post chaps, Kofi had this fu'cker nailed from day one.

I can't wait for the big heave-ho, I think I'll celebrate with a clatter of beer, fart a lot, belch often and clear the memory of that turd Slogan from my mind. Whoever comes next, can't be anything like as bad as that motherfukka.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Bart S wrote:I couldn’t care less if the ulster CEO is a christian, buddhist, muslim, atheist, pagan or anything else. I still expect him to be trustworthy and would hold him/her to the same standards regardless.

Oh and i expect him to appear in front of real fans as key stakeholders during times of crisis, like at a supporters meeting.
Correct.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Finally hitting the press in Dublin.... like him or loathe him good man Fanning

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/ ... 49838.html
Meantime in Ulster, more change is coming. If Ruane has looked out of his depth in the shallow end in Galway then Shane Logan never leaves for work without his armbands, opening his tenure with promises of world dominance and instead just about winning the bronze medal in a four-horse race. In Ireland.
In short order Ulster need a new chief executive, they are waiting - with the meter running - on their new head coach, and a new head of strength and conditioning: three hugely influential roles in any rugby organisation. It was reported in South Africa yesterday that their favourite son, Ruan Pienaar, will also be part of the coaching set-up in Ravenhill. Winning against the Ospreys last weekend means their fixture list, and season ticket sales, will look better than would have been the case with relegation to the Challenge Cup. So they will have to get it right from top to bottom in their set-up. And in this country, our current standing is predicated on getting the initial steps right: producing kids who can play.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Finally hitting the press in Dublin.... like him or loathe him good man Fanning

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/ ... 49838.html
Meantime in Ulster, more change is coming. If Ruane has looked out of his depth in the shallow end in Galway then Shane Logan never leaves for work without his armbands, opening his tenure with promises of world dominance and instead just about winning the bronze medal in a four-horse race. In Ireland.
In short order Ulster need a new chief executive, they are waiting - with the meter running - on their new head coach, and a new head of strength and conditioning: three hugely influential roles in any rugby organisation. It was reported in South Africa yesterday that their favourite son, Ruan Pienaar, will also be part of the coaching set-up in Ravenhill. Winning against the Ospreys last weekend means their fixture list, and season ticket sales, will look better than would have been the case with relegation to the Challenge Cup. So they will have to get it right from top to bottom in their set-up. And in this country, our current standing is predicated on getting the initial steps right: producing kids who can play.
That is a very telling piece.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Baggy... I am going down the BBQ route to celebrate when the inevitable Julius Caesar moment happens with a few well chosen guests (who like myself knew from the start we were sold a pup with this clampit) including kofi and one of two others... cables will be there in spirit as he seen thru him from day 2 into his regime....

However until the dark cabal behind all this shyte is also run out of town there remains a risk that they will do the same.. they knew what they were getting hence their hands are also dirty.. finding the exit strategy to save face is causing delay..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU