LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Ethel
Novice

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Ethel »

Staff had a party today, the boss was not invited, now let’s get this club sorted
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

that's a soft-soaping from the Beeb if ever there was one. Couldn't race the trial news out quick enough but sure let's deflect the blame from a deleterious CEO. I'll put them in the same bracket as the BelTel's editorial stance for the foreseeable.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Shît, just thought of something, what can we bitch about now, oh I know Baggy, Baggy Out, he never was in 633 squadron, never built the Titanis singlely handed and he bnever shagged Marilyn Monroe, liar liar. baggy out
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

At least he had his CV rolled out in positive terms which is more than he did for Paddy and Stuart .

Of course since he became CEO the admin jobs in the Branch have trebled and 9/10ths of his CV is based on the labour of others.

Basically I would say he is gone the end of July a months notice and a months holiday (Aug )

And well deserved too .Many things I forgive but the abandonment of the Paddy and Stuart to the Twitter mob in my book is unforgivable .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jackie Brown wrote:The delicious Irony of these two stories. Sweet sweet sweet

Shane Logan: Ulster Rugby chief executive to step down from role in August - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/44414807

Paddy Jackson: Former Ulster and Ireland fly-half joins Perpignan - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/44411185

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Glorious day
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Brian Dunn 382
Novice

Post by Brian Dunn 382 »

From a supporter perspective, thank goodness. The clear out in Ulster Rugby has been brutal. I have heard the departing physio didn’t go voluntarily and has not got another job. Who is behind the departures of some very good people?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Brian Dunn 382 wrote:From a supporter perspective, thank goodness. The clear out in Ulster Rugby has been brutal. I have heard the departing physio didn’t go voluntarily and has not got another job. Who is behind the departures of some very good people?
Not Logan for a start,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Great news and a season ticket will now be bought over the weekend but its an awful long time to wait and I can't help but wonder how he will still be nominally in charge with all the outstanding issues to be resolved. Who will actually make the decisions over new players, arrival of the new head coach. August is too close to the start of the season for a new man to imprint himself on the club unless this is a D4 ploy to make all the decisions themselves.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

waggonsroll wrote:Great news and a season ticket will now be bought over the weekend but its an awful long time to wait and I can't help but wonder how he will still be nominally in charge with all the outstanding issues to be resolved. Who will actually make the decisions over new players, arrival of the new head coach. August is too close to the start of the season for a new man to imprint himself on the club unless this is a D4 ploy to make all the decisions themselves.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
I trust Bryn
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

It will be interesting to see if the undoubted spike in season ticket sales this weekend is commented on.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Bryn if your reading this use these guys on your next recruitment of CEO

http://www.backcheck.net
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

USoL are happy at today's news and have officially created a sub supportera group called Ulster Supporters of Perpignan and Brive in London, the USoPaBiL

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Ethel wrote:>yahoo

Must have been a happy day in Ravenhill
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Property prices in Lisburn will be going through the roof over the next two months as any prospective candidates look to move house ...
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Fùcking splitters.
Russ wrote:USoL are happy at today's news and have officially created a sub supportera group called Ulster Supporters of Perpignan and Brive in London, the USoPaBiL

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.