Munster 18/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 18/19

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neill_M wrote:Alby Mathewson, former NZ SH signed on short-term deal to cover Conor Murray’s neck injury.
Well, that was quick, diagnosed in the paper this morning, sub signed up this afternoon. :lol: :lol: :lol: FIRFU, in Munster's pocket as usual. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He will stay for the season.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cormac
Initiate

Post by Cormac »

Munster clearly facing an injury crisis at scrum-half. With Murray unavailable they're obviously down to the bare bones having only three other scrum-halves in the senior squad and another two in the academy. They desperately needed to bring in another player to cover for a number of games, at least half of which Murray wouldn't even have played in had he been fit.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

All down to the need for wee Joey to have the absolute best chance of success. Couldn't have him playing off Williams or hart's service.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

I wish Ulster has 3 scrum halves.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cormac wrote:Munster clearly facing an injury crisis at scrum-half. With Murray unavailable they're obviously down to the bare bones having only three other scrum-halves in the senior squad and another two in the academy. They desperately needed to bring in another player to cover for a number of games, at least half of which Murray wouldn't even have played in had he been fit.
I don't think we see the whole picture if we look at this as a Munster issue, it's not, Murray has played with a dodgy neck and shoulder for the best part of a year. This is coming from above Munster, the FIRFUCs have supplied them with a very able replacement so they can nurse Murray, possibly with medical intervention through to be well placed physically going into the RWC in a years time.

Sexton, who has never been concussed will be handled with kid gloves as will our own dear Rory Best and others. Ireland's chances without Murray or Sexton recede to the usual also-ran status that it's always been, with them, a first semi-final is a realistic target.

In Irish Rugby, little can be taken at bake value.

#FOFIRFUCs.

The obvious downside is that it brings sharply into focus the likelihood of Cooney being elsewhere during November.

FIRFUCs >threaten >threaten >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Perhaps Munster could give us James Hart as they clearly don't want to use him.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

I can't access the munsterfans forum on tappytalk anymore. Is this just me or has it disappeared?

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Joey shyt the bed yet?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

jean valjean wrote:I can't access the munsterfans forum on tappytalk anymore. Is this just me or has it disappeared?

Noticed this too. They must have removed themselves from it for some reason.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
jean valjean wrote:I can't access the munsterfans forum on tappytalk anymore. Is this just me or has it disappeared?

Noticed this too. They must have removed themselves from it for some reason.
Afraid of technology

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Joey shyt the bed yet?

On a sleepover at the Schimdts? Don't worry Uncle Joe will simply sign a new bed.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

This now confirms IRFU are in panic mode about the 9 and 10 position for Japan, I am expecting Cooney to play quite a bit this season at 9 and when he is on the pitch will be taking the goal kicks, unless Burns turns out to be top class and the possible backup to Janny the loop
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:This now confirms IRFU are in panic mode about the 9 and 10 position for Japan, I am expecting Cooney to play quite a bit this season at 9 and when he is on the pitch will be taking the goal kicks, unless Burns turns out to be top class and the possible backup to Janny the loop
Paddy will be back in January

TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

Have Munster won any games this years schools and clubs interpros
Available for weddings May to August only