Scarlets trilogy

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Scarlets trilogy

Post by Rooster »

I didn't go
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Where have we gotten the title "The comeback Kings" from?

Apart from Shane Williams just now
Nowhere else.

Thanks Shane.
Thought he said cumbank kings the first time..... more accurate.
He said it again at the end when Marcell pretended he had forgotten the laws.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rugoval
Novice

Post by rugoval »

Would some people please respect this is an Ulster v Scarlets thread. Please stop commenting on the Leinster game which I have recorded and was just about to watch - now ruined/spoilt. Courtesy please of keeping to thread.
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

The half time score at the Leinster game was shared live during the Ulster game. As far as I know there is no rules about commenting on other games during Ulster's efforts? Maybe you should have watched the Leinster game and taped Ulster?
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Did you watch the Ulster game?? Then you would have known Leinsters young side where tanking the Ospreys?!
rugoval
Novice

Post by rugoval »

Beattiespastie wrote:Did you watch the Ulster game?? Then you would have known Leinsters young side where tanking the Ospreys?!
I did watch it and managed not to hear the score. After watching it is maybe the reason for the mood being unusually poor!
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Understand your pain my friend.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

rugoval wrote:
Beattiespastie wrote:Did you watch the Ulster game?? Then you would have known Leinsters young side where tanking the Ospreys?!
I did watch it and managed not to hear the score. After watching it is maybe the reason for the mood being unusually poor!
For the benefit of everyone else could you advise what games you are and are not going to watch live in future rugoval?

:lol:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TopPoster wrote:I sincerely hope nay cnut tries to start an Ulster MOTM thread!
That is no way to talk about Fermain, owner/creator of this esteemed forum, the MOTM threads are all his. :D

NEWS FLASH: watching Graham Norton, Take Thon on singing an old song for some reason, so, is there anyone in the world who would not love to kick Gary Barlow in his greedy little ballix and punch him flush in the teeth & shout in his face "Smile now you hateful Warren Gatland".
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

:duh: :duh: :duh: FFFS 9, we are no fu'cking Americans. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
TopPoster wrote:I sincerely hope nay cnut tries to start an Ulster MOTM thread!
That is no way to talk about Fermain, owner/creator of this esteemed forum, the MOTM threads are all his. :D

NEWS FLASH: watching Graham Norton, Take Thon on singing an old song for some reason, so, is there anyone in the world who would not love to kick Gary Barlow in his greedy little ballix and punch him flush in the teeth & shout in his face "Smile now you hateful Warren Gatland".
Have you ever seen three more ridiculous looking humans?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

The boys dun well, learnt alot.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

Dave wrote:Go home Henry
Absolutely - can't tackle, poor and slow decisions putting others under pressure, can't tackle, anonymous. How much are we paying for this?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Ah Baggy for fffs I'd recorded the Graham Norton show hadn't watched it yet. This is an Ulster Scarlets thread I come on here not expecting to find out who or who is not on the Graham Norton Show you've ruined / spoilt it for me.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Ah Baggy for fffs I'd recorded the Graham Norton show hadn't watched it yet. This is an Ulster Scarlets thread I come on here not expecting to find out who or who is not on the Graham Norton Show you've ruined / spoilt it for me.
:lol: ah feck, indeed Rodders Ah Fūçk , I’d have thought we’d have “gotten” (boiled pish emoji) used to the off topic. :lol: