Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

WeeWorld
Initiate

Re: Time to move on

Post by WeeWorld »

Wasn't there a video one time of Bundee recovering henshaw's stolen laptop from some traveller?
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

WeeWorld wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Russ wrote:He has an interesting SnapChat name
Effyou07

Men have been sent to France for texting FFS

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
No they haven't. Ask Craig Gilroy.
He was very near getting the shove too.
He got a two week suspension, if I recall, for posting more offensive material than Paddy and Stuart together. That leads me to conclude that Russ is talking nonsense when he suggests that the two lads had their contracts revoked because of their social media posts.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

How could we get Bundee up to Ollies?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Russ wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Russ wrote:Be interesting to see what the IRFU do now their top centre has been caught playing away, video evidence of him hastling women whilst drunk and as a married man asking women out for lunch/dinner with rumoured visits to the bedroom of a young lady in Galway after she rejected him

To be fair I've seen the video, don't think it's him...... but I'm not letting that get in the way of a good story.
There are 2 videos and a message
Not many Polynesians in Galway of that build

I'll concede most Polynesians are of larger build.... there is a Maori community on Craggy Island... as watched on that documentary Father Ted.

If it is him its a PR sponsor disaster Canterbury will be all over it as he's clearly wearing Nike gear.
Last edited by UlsterNo9 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Any links yet?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Goldsmiths got rid of my links.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

promenader 2 wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Effyou07

He got a two week suspension, if I recall, for posting more offensive material than Paddy and Stuart together. That leads me to conclude that Russ is talking nonsense when he suggests that the two lads had their contracts revoked because of their social media posts.
That's a fair point.
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

WeeWorld wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:
promenader 2 wrote:
Effyou07

That's a fair point.
To point out, whatsapp is not a social media
It's a private messaging function. Seems there are wassups in the Bundee story as well

bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

Ur plugging this on FB
Following the confirmation that Kingspan has renewed their deal to remain as principal sponsor until 2023, Ulster Rugby are seeking expressions of interest for additional sponsorship opportunities now available within the professional game.

If you would like to raise the profile of your business alongside the Province’s only full-time professional sports team through a relationship that is founded on shared values, with commitments to sporting excellence and enhancing our communities, then a partnership with Ulster Rugby could be the perfect fit.

Here is a synopsis of what Ulster Rugby can bring to your brand…
Video with it says we have 10.5k season ticket holders, average attendance of £15k+ and over 92k viewers on TV, maybe someone should point out these are last years figures and all bound to be down substantially ( TV especially ). If I paid sponsorship based on those numbers I'd be filing an action for misrepresentation...
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

bangorboy wrote:Ur plugging this on FB
Following the confirmation that Kingspan has renewed their deal to remain as principal sponsor until 2023, Ulster Rugby are seeking expressions of interest for additional sponsorship opportunities now available within the professional game.

If you would like to raise the profile of your business alongside the Province’s only full-time professional sports team through a relationship that is founded on shared values, with commitments to sporting excellence and enhancing our communities, then a partnership with Ulster Rugby could be the perfect fit.

Here is a synopsis of what Ulster Rugby can bring to your brand…
Video with it says we have 10.5k season ticket holders, average attendance of £15k+ and over 92k viewers on TV, maybe someone should point out these are last years figures and all bound to be down substantially ( TV especially ). If I paid sponsorship based on those numbers I'd be filing an action for misrepresentation...
Does it mention full control over team selection?

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

222toHounslow wrote:Hope he at least wanged one of them

I gulderer whilst shouting “fûćk Sadie” :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Day 228. Lest we move on.

Bring our boys home.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Russ wrote:To point out, whatsapp is not a social media
It's a private messaging function. Seems there are wassups in the Bundee story as well

Correct but where the boys went wrong is that anything you post to a whatsapp group then belongs in the public domain. Private message, fine, in a group that’s classed as public. Or so I’m told anyway
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

breakdown wrote:
Russ wrote:To point out, whatsapp is not a social media

Correct but where the boys went wrong is that anything you post to a whatsapp group then belongs in the public domain. Private message, fine, in a group that’s classed as public. Or so I’m told anyway
It's not public at all. It's got a defined, limited audience, and is not available to anyone not in that audience. It's exactly like a 1-1 message but with more people involved. And you can know the profile information of the members before you send anything.

Whether or not it can be called social media is a grey area for me. It's kinda social media, but not in the sense that one would immediately think of social media (twitter/fb/instie posts, usually public, where one "broadcasts" status to the world). I think the term social media was deliberately used in the coverage of the trial to imply something that wasn't the case. How many people were in the group? 4 or 5 as I recall. Hardly public.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Whether or not WhatsApp is social media, whether or not it's a private or public forum, is completely irrelevant. Russ stated that Paddy and Stu were sent to France because of their posts. They absolutely weren't, otherwise Craig Gilroy would have been travelling with them.