Munster 18/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Re: Munster 18/19

Post by 222toHounslow »

Glaws have too many average Saffas. Robbie Disco would be a starter there.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

A bit disappointing we gave them a couple of tries but a decent victory overall. Joey is quickly becoming a Munster legend. The one really bad thing was seeing POM coming off. Hopefully he is OK. Fair play to Holland though who did very well when he came on.

Murray - Carbery combo can only get better the more they play and it is already probably as good as anything in the club game.

The huff and puff from Gloucester at the start of the game was amusing. They actually seemed to think they'd get the better of Munster if they tried to be "hard men". FFS Leinster tried that and were swatted away and they possibly have the best pack in the world at this level. Foolish feckers. :D :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Congrats Shan, pleased for your lot.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Congrats Shan, pleased for your lot.
Shan did sweet fcuk all.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Congrats Shan, pleased for your lot.
Nice one 9. Hopefully only the start of a good weekend for all our teams.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:Shan did sweet fcuk all.
Ballix. I beamed out positive thoughts. What more could anyone expect?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Carbery could have played with the slippers on this evening, Murray controls the game, Scannell and Murray do the tactical and clearance kicking. Joey certainly gets the plaudits though. His first try was all about Murray's pass for me. The delay, the run from Kleyn looked a good option but the pass from Murray splits their defence and it's an easy run in.

The second try was a gift and an unopposed jog in. World class jogging though.

The kick through off balance was class but dreadful from Gloucester with no cover in behind. Amateur stuff from them. Would that work against a top side? No.

Murray I think is the best in Europe. He doesn't look for plaudits. He just delivers. Some almighty performances from the pack. Kleyn was very physical and relentless throughout. Munster are looking top 4 in this competition.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:Carbery could have played with the slippers on this evening, Murray controls the game, Scannell and Murray do the tactical and clearance kicking. Joey certainly gets the plaudits though. His first try was all about Murray's pass for me. The delay, the run from Kleyn looked a good option but the pass from Murray splits their defence and it's an easy run in.

The kick through off balance was class but dreadful from Gloucester with no cover in behind. Amateur stuff from them. Would that work against a top side? No.

Murray I think is the best in Europe. He doesn't look for plaudits. He just delivers. Some almighty performances from the pack. Kleyn was very physical and relentless throughout. Munster are looking top 4 in this competition.

Everytime Joey plays well it will be because of something else. What a crock of ballix. You are suggesting he is looking for plaudits. Ballix too. He is looking to play as well as he can. He can't help it if folk fawn over him. He'll make mistakes and of course everyone will be saying "See told ya he wasn't the messiah". All that despite nobody claiming him to be. He has more improving to do but the signs are very positive.

To only think Murray is the best in Europe is a bit of an insult.

I agree with Top 4. I think we are still a bit off being champions.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:Carbery could have played with the slippers on this evening, Murray controls the game, Scannell and Murray do the tactical and clearance kicking. Joey certainly gets the plaudits though. His first try was all about Murray's pass for me. The delay, the run from Kleyn looked a good option but the pass from Murray splits their defence and it's an easy run in.

Everytime Joey plays well it will be because of something else. What a crock of ballix. You are suggesting he is looking for plaudits. Ballix too. He is looking to play as well as he can. He can't help it if folk fawn over him. He'll make mistakes and of course everyone will be saying "See told ya he wasn't the messiah". All that despite nobody claiming him to be. He has more improving to do but the signs are very positive.

To only think Murray is the best in Europe is a bit of an insult.

I agree with Top 4. I think we are still a bit off being champions.
I didn't even criticise Joey at all in my post. I'm just applying some analysis as I see it. So ballix yourself.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Munster will be found out very quickly when they come up against decent opposition.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:
I didn't even criticise Joey at all in my post. I'm just applying some analysis as I see it. So ballix yourself.
Yerra....me árse. :D
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

POM popped a rib
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Feck
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

Utterly predictable result; Glaws were in fantasy land if they thought the likes of Cipriani and Twelvetrees et al were ever going to be next or near the races.

Well done Munster.

And no, Humps, I'll never forgive you for dumping McGlock. :lol:
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote: Hopefully only the start of a good weekend for all our teams.
Ulster, Connacht and Toulouse? >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right