PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by Bart S »

I did just have a look at the LI twitter page response to the signing. Lots of negativity, although whether these people who claim to be LI supporters really are or not is a different matter.

Unfortunately some people think he is a rapist regardless of the trial outcome and some think every club should shun him for the rest of his life. Neither of these groups of people will ever change their minds.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Bart S wrote:I did just have a look at the LI twitter page response to the signing. Lots of negativity, although whether these people who claim to be LI supporters really are or not is a different matter.

Unfortunately some people think he is a rapist regardless of the trial outcome and some think every club should shun him for the rest of his life. Neither of these groups of people will ever change their minds.
I've read him now called the racist misogynist

Well done PJ
Great to have you almost back on your feet after your career was ruined by a bunch of twunts

Can't wait to have them in Brentford

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

In my opinion both Kiss and Kidney know Paddy Jackson , the man , as well as Paddy Jackson the rugby player .

They have been in his company on occasion 24-7 .i have no doubt neither would have anything to do with him if they thought for one second he was a rapist .

Idiot -at times , off the field —
but rapist never .

The only thing the girl lost was her self respect — which is always a self inflicted wound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackson getting some backline outside him

Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

LI have done their announcements quite well, doing PJ first and then a few big names straight after. I think the feminists need to remember that firstly PJ was found not guilty and secondly, that the most disparaging comments about women was actually made by a woman. How can you criticise a man for saying something less offensive than what a woman says?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Lurgan Lad wrote:LI have done their announcements quite well, doing PJ first and then a few big names straight after. I think the feminists need to remember that firstly PJ was found not guilty and secondly, that the most disparaging comments about women was actually made by a woman. How can you criticise a man for saying something less offensive than what a woman says?
Most complaints are from the same old mob from this island, very few from London Irish fans.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If no feminist group protested against Danny Cipriani, then there are certainly no grounds to protest Paddy.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

The real shame is that UR and Ireland realeased PJ and SO under pressure from the femnazis.
This did two things.
1. Confirmed some form of guilt in their eyes.
2. Made them realise that their sordid tactics work adding fuel to the fire.
Ironically it's the English through Stokes and Cipriani that show how to deal with these matters.

I would urge London Irish to behave like a proper club and realise that these people are acting like tempestuous children who don't get their own way and treat them accordingly.
Threats of not drinking Guinness or attending matches are completely hollow.
In response I'm officially boycotting Tampax.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Lurgan Lad wrote:LI have done their announcements quite well, doing PJ first and then a few big names straight after. I think the feminists need to remember that firstly PJ was found not guilty and secondly, that the most disparaging comments about women was actually made by a woman. How can you criticise a man for saying something less offensive than what a woman says?
Most complaints are from the same old mob from this island, very few from London Irish fans.
100,000 new potential London Irish fan bots have declared they were considering buying season tickers but now aren't

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Frank wrote:The real shame is that UR and Ireland realeased PJ and SO under pressure from the femnazis.
This did two things.
Ironically it's the English through Stokes and Cipriani that show how to deal with these matters.

I would urge London Irish to behave like a proper club and realise that these people are acting like tempestuous children who don't get their own way and treat them accordingly.
I've boycotted Leinster

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Frank wrote:The real shame is that UR and Ireland realeased PJ and SO under pressure from the femnazis.
This did two things.

ImageImageImageImageImage
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

Russ wrote:
This did two things.

I've boycotted Leinster

That's what I meant
Stuck up tw#ts
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:If no feminist group protested against Danny Cipriani, then there are certainly no grounds to protest Paddy.
That would be Danny Cipriani recently announced premiership players player of the year.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

This did two things.

Boycotting Tampax is the ultimate feminist salute btw.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

Yes but it's a clever ironic salute