PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

richardt84
Novice

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by richardt84 »

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.belf ... 91723.html

Not only were they guilty of a hypocritical set of perceived moral standards in releasing their statement it turns out the decision had nothing to do with Jackson as the was made before May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have no words...

What utter, utter Warren Gatland!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

rumncoke wrote:My guess ,as Li have stated cash converters had with drawn sponsorship before Paddy was signed , but to claim it was because of the his signing gives them some free publicity.

It being not worth Paddy’s time to sue — better to let sleeping dogs lie— than to awake the bitches

Even a stopped clock.....
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

You have to give the blame also to rugbypass and the other media outlets that posted it, knowing it had no foundation. Bit like Brexit.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

mote Top Balls from London Irish to call out moral bullsh!t from an immoral company, would have been cherry on cake to point out Paddy didn’t make any of those private encrypted messages that Cash Grabbers re-tweeted. Would be an entire bake off if some institution called out the slut name calling from the complainant and her coincidence private messages made between her and her friends a few weeks before the incident discussing how they would blackmail someone over rape. All in the official public domain but conveniently brushed under the carpet.

I’m liking LI more and more, only over an hour from me and when they finally move back to London will likely adopt them as my aviva team.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

https://extra.ie/2019/06/10/blind/now-g ... irish-move

Diageo apparently have "serious concerns" about LI signing Paddy. We will see how accurate it is after the Loan Sharks' fake moral outrage etc
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Lol, a drinks company being our moral guardians.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Neill_M wrote:https://extra.ie/2019/06/10/blind/now-g ... irish-move

Diageo apparently have "serious concerns" about LI signing Paddy. We will see how accurate it is after the Loan Sharks' fake moral outrage etc
Head of sponsorship Dublin based, say no more.

Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Wee Woman
You are unfair to suggest some kind of anti paddy bias from Dublin. All local fans I know wish him well with LI. He doesn't deserve this harassment from sponsors at all. Especially the drinks industry.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Dublin4 wrote:Wee Woman
You are unfair to suggest some kind of anti paddy bias from Dublin. All local fans I know wish him well with LI. He doesn't deserve this harassment from sponsors at all. Especially the drinks industry.
I’m not suggesting that at all, although I am hinting at the bulk of the feminist brigade hailing from the South and having created enough noise last time out to influence Dublin based sponsors (BOI being the most prominent)

I know most even minded folk from the South support Paddy & that is welcome.

Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

I can agree that feminists down here climbed on the bandwagon and helped put pressure on the sponsors. But I think your own local feminists are just as involved.
Wherever they come from they are not interested in rugby or rugby players and are just pushing an agenda.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Dublin4 wrote:I can agree that feminists down here climbed on the bandwagon and helped put pressure on the sponsors. But I think your own local feminists are just as involved.
Wherever they come from they are not interested in rugby or rugby players and are just pushing an agenda.
Totally agree & as someone who used to work in the drinks industry I’m disappointed to see Diageo doing this at this stage.

Can’t see LI rolling over though & that’s great.

shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Not seeing any LI sponsors up in arms about "pissgate"...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Cancel rugbypass immediately.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Pot - Kettle comes quickly to mind

Since drink would be involved in most domestic abuse cases to which the police are called

I’m surprise such a morally minded Club as Li would have anything to do with a Company which sells human misery

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist